BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNoxzema
Classic Clean Moisturizing Cream 12oz

Noxzema Classic Clean Moisturizing Cream 12oz

Noxzema® Classic Clean Moisturizing Cleansing Cream.
45% Less plastic.
Deep cleans and nourishes for soft, hydrated skin with moisturizing soy.

Does the alcohol in the product dry out your skin?
Does anyone have eczema? Please share your skincare routine to combat dryness/scaliness on the face 😩 I’ve been using Noxzema Classic Clean Moisturizing Cream 12oz
Start your review of Noxzema Classic Clean Moisturizing Cream 12oz!
ShawnTe P.
Baltimore
I use this year round. In the colder months it is my second cleanse. In warmer months it is my first cleanse. It gently cleans your face removing most makeup easily. I also use it as a mask. I'll either apply a thick layer as a cooling mask fir summer or mix in clay powder for a deep clean mask that hydrates.
Bethany  F.
Kearneysville, WV
Noxzema Classic Clean Moisturizing Cream 12oz uploaded by Bethany  F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this and i love that i can feel it working! This has been used in my family for generations. We also use it for sunburn as well and itching. Makes my face feel smooth and refreshed. Whenever i go a while without using it is when i tend to breakout!
Onite  R.
Austin, TX
Con este producto de la diosa los duraznos y nomás dolor porque son los mejores los dos mejor tu mejor lo mejor lo mejor lo mejor lo mejor lo mejor es lo mejores para granos o acné
Brittney Y.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I didnt really enjoy this product at all. It has an extremely strong smell and was terrible on my senstive skin. It was a good price though.
aDORAblyDeelishes L.
Atlanta , GA
Noxzema Classic Clean Moisturizing Cream 12oz uploaded by aDORAblyDeelishes L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this since I was a teenager. Does a great job with removing acne and blemishes.
Monica N.
Parma, OH
Noxzema Classic Clean Moisturizing Cream 12oz uploaded by Monica N.
Use this twice a day with a natural loofah. I always have a jar in the shower and one on the sink. I like to keep two for back up. Not expensive, truly a classic and it is made for people who like eucalyptus and mentholatum.
Tiffany S.
PNW
This will always be my go to for my face cleaning routine! I use it to take my makeup off & it always leaves my skin feeling soft & clean! Usually lasts me a while, as well!
lexi M.
Bellingham, WA
makes your face feel refreshed and clean. smells really good and is good for your skin.
Natashia M.
My husband and I use this product faithfully, especially since I've started to wear makeup. I leave mine on longer than what the directions say cause my mom used to do it that way. It's one of the best inexpensive facial cleansers I've found. It does leave your face feeling a bit cold, like a refreshing cold feeling. It feels great. It doesn't leave my face dry like alot of cleaners do. I have combo skin, oily in some places, dry in others, so this helps to balance out my skin & remove the makeup that's trapped in my pores.
Allyson G.
Erie, PA
I know it's a classic but there is a reason, I really do love this stuff, I try other things but I work my way back to it over and over. Leaves your face feeling fresh
Ask a question to the Influenster community...