BY NOXZEMA

Noxzema® Classic Clean Moisturizing Cleansing Cream.
45% Less plastic.
Deep cleans and nourishes for soft, hydrated skin with moisturizing soy. see more...

• Does anyone have eczema? Please share your skincare routi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Saint Albans
I’ve been using this stuff since I was a kid!!! Much like the flashback scene from the Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, I used to watch my mom put Noxema on as a kid, until one day she put it on me too! The deep clean feeling you get is amazing! You feel it cleaning out every pour, the smell opens up your sinuses making it easier to fall asleep, your face is left moisturized, and rejuvenated after every use! It’s my secret weapon to clear skin!!!
Maggie Z.
York
This is my go-to face wash, the only one that's left the minimal amount of irritation. It seems to work well for me, as I don't get pimples nearly as much as I used to. The only issue is at times it causes my face to become dry, especially around my nostrils. This is easily fixed with moisturizer, so I would recommend anyone to give this product a try. It's also fairly cheap and a tub of it will last months.
Tris E.
Montgomery, Minnesota
I LOVE this stuff!! I use it every morning and night and I usually wet my face with the hottest water I can take, and then I pay my face dry and put noxzema on. I usually leave it on for about 15-45 minutes. It doesn’t dry my face out at all. I also love the tingly feeling of the eucalyptus. This is an amazing product. I would recommend.
Chavely  C.
Hazleton , PA
I love this stuff. It is a good cleanser really cleans the face of all impurities. You can notice a difference instantly. I have purchased this cleanser twice. There’s so much product that it last you a long time. I would recommend.
Bria C.
Belleville, IL
Noxema has been my go to cleanser since I was a teenager, it makes my skin so soft and smooth, it feels refreshed and clean after washing and I credit my flawless skin to noxema
Autumn❄️ E.
Chesterfield
This product is my staple skincare produce! 1.) It lasts for such a long time! One jar lasted me for almost 6 months after using it everyday! 2.) The price of this product is very reasonable. At target and walmart, it is around $4, which is not expensive at all! 3.) It cleared up my skin! Before, my skin was dry and the texture was kind of rough! After 3 weeks of using, I definitely saw a difference. My skin was smoother, and my acne began to clear. 4.) It is a very deep cleanse, and it doesn't leave my skin dry at all. This product is amazing if your looking for a deep cleansing, refreshing face wash!
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
Use this twice a day with a natural loofah. I always have a jar in the shower and one on the sink. I like to keep two for back up. Not expensive, truly a classic and it is made for people who like eucalyptus and mentholatum.
Bassey I.
Perfect for my dry and sensitive skin. It leaves my skin soft with no residue. However, the product leaves a residue and film mess in the sink and shower that’s difficult to clean. It’s worth it for the effect it has on my skin but rather annoying.
⠀Simone S.
Brooklyn
This facial wash smells so so good. It foams up super quick which is also very good. Gives a bit of a cooling/tingling sensation while and after you’ve used it. Very good for its price and I would definitely recommend it if you have mild/medium acne
Ingrid E.
Moorhead
Takes off makeup, clears face, makes my face feel fresh!! I love it, there’s nothing I don’t love about this nice classic go-to cleanser. I also especially love that you can use it on wet or dry skin!
Liah M.
Does anyone have eczema? Please share your skincare routine to combat dryness/scaliness on the face 😩 I’ve been using Noxzema Classic Clean Moisturizing Cream 12oz