BY NOXZEMA

With Noxzema Classic Clean Moisturizing Cleansing Cream, you’ll experience clean, smooth skin, the classic Noxzema tingle, and an added dose of moisture.

This cream cleans deeply, removing oil, dirt, and makeup to leave your skin soft, while the additional moisturizers keep skin from over drying. Noxzema Classic Clean Moisturizing Cleansing Cream is dermatologist tested and made with moisturizing glycerin, eucalyptus, soybean, and linseed oils. Use it on wet or dry skin, massaging your face in a circular motion before rinsing thoroughly. Enjoy the same 12 ounces of invigorating Noxzema, now in a jar with 45 percent less plastic than before.

Benefits :
1.Removes dirt and oil while conditioning the skin
2.Deep cleans with added moisturizers
3.Dermatologist tested

Directions For Use:
On a wet or dry face, apply generously. With fingertips or a wet washcloth, gently massage your face using a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

• Does this help with acne even though it doesn't have sali...4 Answers
  • How does this work on dry skin? 1 Answers
  • The first time I purchased and used the products it work ...2 Answers
Noxzema Classic Clean Moisturizing Cleansing Cream
  • "This is a great product to have in the house. As a cleanser it works wonders, but be careful to avoid the eye area as it can sting the sensitive skin. This product also works well for sunburns - apply to the dry skin that is sun burnt and let it sit for a few minutes, it will pull the heat out of the burn and aid in healing. I've been doing it for years, and it definitely helps." in 8 reviews
Selena P.
Fort Smith
I’m a bit of a combination skin but sometimes after the weather hits me hard, I fall more toward the dry side. I’ve been using this product for over a year now and it truly lives up to its name. If you want to have more moisturized skin or just want to give your face a nice cleaning after a long day, refresh yourself with this! It’s also good for clearing acne!
natalie h.
Oscoda , MI
The original Noxzema is one of my favorites but I had to stop using it because it was so drying and recently I found this kind that moisturizes. I absolutely love it! Clears and cleans my skin right up, keeps my skin soft and hydrated and there is a visible difference!! The only issue is the smell, I've never been a fan of the smell but I ignore because the product is great!
Jennifer C.
OK so my go to product is actually clean and clear however I do use not Noxzema as well it's kind of a reminder of when I was growing up and I was really young and my aunt was really only a few years older than me would use It. So when I miss her and kind of feeling down I do use it. I do notice that this product if I use it during the Winter when my skin is dry it dries it out worse. Even though it feels really clean and it's got like a refreshing feel to it when you 1st use it I definitely notice the difference a few hours later of how dry my skin is and so I do need a heavier thicker moisturizer which I don't really like because it does clog my pores and that's when I tend to have the breakouts.
Nadia A.
Burbank
I purchased this product about 3 months ago, and my skin has cleared up drastically! My skin is very sensitive, so I have a hard time finding the right face wash that does not dry out my skin. However, this product leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed! Great product!
brianna m.
love using this as a cleanser and even as a mask! Very cooling and soothing no stinging at all. Super gentle. Super affordable. Have purchased multiple times and love that's it's so cheap and comes with SO MUCH! last a long time and is overall a great product.
Kristi G.
Coalinga
This is been a go-to for generations in my family. My grandmother introduced it to me when I was kid and I've loved it ever since. My mother has used to for years as well. The smell is so soothing and my skin always feels so clean after I use it. The packaging hasn't changed, which I love. The creamy texture feels like you're at a spa detoxing. My skin has always had good results with this product. It's definitely something I've always kept in my cabinet.
ashlee w.
This product was all the rage when I was a teenager. I know not many enjoy eucalyptus and menthol, but I actually love the smell. It's a relaxing, nostalgic smell that takes me back to when I was younger and not so savvy about skincare. I have combination skin and have always found if I use this that my skin turns into a dry mess. I enjoy the feel and smell of this product, but wouldn't likely recommend it to people with dry skin at all.
Ashley S.
Ok let me start off by saying that I think it’s pronounced Knox Zema since that’s been a recent social media debate lol but It leaves your face feeling so refreshed , I was using it every day apart of my facial routine and it opens your pores right up! And I would follow with a mild scrub and then astringent. All in all I love it and I’m still using it . It’s not so pricey and nor is it harsh
Ashley P.
Indianapolis
I'm not a fan at all. Everything time I use this product I get horrible break outs. Boils even... I've tried it many times over the years and everytime the same thing happens. It's also very drying.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I’ve been using Noxzena since I was 12 years old. The smell clears my sinuses and it feels good on my skin. It removes all dirt and I like to leave it on for awhile to make my skin soft.
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD
Do you leave this on as a mask, and for how long?
Jessica V.
Salinas, CA
Does this help with acne even though it doesn't have salicylic acid?
Ariana P.
Burlington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have the regular Noxema for cleansing. Does this added moisturizers feel much different?
Sasha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The first time I purchased and used the products it work wonders. The second purchased I used it and experienced breakage. Is it possible that they change the ingredients from the older version in the newer version of the product?
cynthia g.
Wahiawa, HI
What else can I use this product for besides sunburns and cleansing my face?

Walmart