BY NOXZEMA #86 in Women's Razors

The NOXZEMA bikini shave and trim shavers are the perfect answer to grooming that delicate area. with easy grip handles that provide superior control, and skin-smoothing shea butter for lubrication and easy glide, you’ll know why NOXZEMA is the bikini expert. The comb design with protective skin guard minimizes irritation, while our mini-blade (only 5/8 inches wide) is perfect for bikini area trimming. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
These aren't the best for your bikini area if you like to shave all your hair. But it does work well on the bikini line. I personally like to use them for my eyebrows because I've got tiny blonde hairs that are hard to see and pluck. And it's smaller and precise enough for the eyebrows.
Kristy L.
3 stars because the availability of them has decreased! I used to be able to get in CVS, now it's only online! They're easy to use and small enough to not have me worry I'd nick myself down there.
Blaise W.
I used these razors religiously when I could find them for sale. These are impossible to find in store these days. I liked them because they are small, but easy to handle/control. They reach places (most) traditional razors cannot. Also, the blade is sharp enough to get a close shave, but it's design helps prevent unintentional cuts, eek!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
When I saw these cute little razors for the first time I had to buy them and try them out!! They are perfect for trimming bikini areas and work really well. Definitely wouldn't recommend trying to shave everything with them but definitely recommend if u want something on hand just to trim things up!
Lindsey L.
You know, I have bought this brand several times because the price is more affordable than other brands, but it's not my favorite brand. It works relatively well, but the razor doesn't last as long. It is good for sensitive skin though because it feels smooth when shaving.
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
Not the best razor I have ever used. I used it and right after I could tell I would have bumps. I definitely wouldn't buy these again. But for the cost, I guess if you needed a razor and have little money these are a good deal. I give this a 2 out 5 stars.
Christina C.
Bronx, NY
I love love these mini razors. Shaving the bikini area can be tricky if you end up with razor burn. These razors take all the worry away. No cuts no razor burn just nice fresh shave, and they are so small you can get into smaller areas if needed.
Margaret S.
Quick and easy to use. If you are looking for something that saves you some time then you should purchase this. I like how I can use this a couple time before the blade gets dull.
Lacey C.
Lewiston, ME
Love the way the razor makes my legs feels after a good shave! It leaves a cooling sensation and makes my skin feel soft and smooth. Perfect price point for disposables! I use them everyday shaving my legs and pits! Definitely recommend to those who get razor burn easily!
Aimee A.
Edmond, OK
this razor works amazing for shaving those had t reach or sensitive areas. it never leaves any razed burn whenever i use it and leaves a nice smooth finish. I have really sensitive skin, so the fact that this razor works well for me says a lot.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I don't shave I nair because this seems like it would irritate the area?