Now Tv HD Smart TV Box - Entertainment Bundle

The new NOW TV HD Smart TV Box delivers up to five times faster processing than the previous NOW TV Box, so you can start watching quickly and enjoy smooth and speedy use. It brings you a whole range of entertainment that you can stream straight to your TV, whenever you want to watch it. The NOW TV Box is a clever way to add Smart functionality to your TV so you can enjoy a variety of apps, catch up TV and more. Packed full of entertainment You can turn your TV into a Smart TV with ease with the NOW TV Smart TV Box - all you'll need is an HDMI port, an internet connection and a NOW TV account. With no contract, it makes watching your favourite content easier than ever. You can connect to the internet using a WiFi or Ethernet connection, so you'll have no problem setting up your box. The simple remote makes it easy to navigate to the stuff you want to watch so you can enjoy all the latest content in HD Ready 720p quality. With this entertainment package, you can watch some of the biggest entertainment channels and catch-up on the shows everyone's talking about, with channels including Sky Atlantic, Sky Living and much more. This pack includes a free 6 month Sky Entertainment pass for the best programmes on your television whenever you like. Saving you the hassle of adding the entertainment package again, the Sky Entertainment Pass will automatically renew at the end of your six month pass at a cost of £6.99 per month. If you would like access to movie channels or access to Sky Sports, these can be added to your package separately. More than just shows As the NOW TV Box is connected to the internet, you can enjoy even more entertainment on your TV. Catch up with your favourite programmes using catch up TV services including BBC iPlayer, All 4 and Demand 5. Whether you've missed your favourite soap or the latest instalment of a gripping drama, you'll be able to browse through the catch up services using your NOW TV Box. Stay up to date with the latest news thanks to the Sky News channel. There are more apps and channels being added all the time, providing a whole range of viewing. Enjoy audio entertainment with Spotify and Vevo apps on the box, and stay in touch with your friends using the Facebook app. You can also buy apps to download to your NOW TV Box to keep your family entertained. With simple setup and a range of content, your TV can be smarter instantly with the faster NOW TV HD Smart TV Box. Please note: Access to movies and sports sold separately.

How do these work? I assume you need an internet connection? Can you record on these? (Looking at one for my Grandmother)
Start your review of Now Tv HD Smart TV Box - Entertainment Bundle!
How would you rate this product?
Caitlin  J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Now Tv HD Smart TV Box - Entertainment Bundle uploaded by Caitlin  J.
I am obviously not good at finding the right items on here. This review is for my living room entertainment center. It’s beautiful and stands high up like we wanted. There are cabinets with space for storage. I kept looking for one and finally fell in love with this one. We purchased it at a furniture store in our town. Sorry I wish I had better info & could find this stuff easier.
McCraya H.
Huntsville
Been thinking about getting something like this for my boys it's a little expensive though they are the only ones in the house with out a smart TV but they enjoy Hulu and Netflix so I think instead of a whole new tv this would be better they would love it.
Katie S.
Addlestone, Surrey
I like the fact you choose the things you want to pay for and you can often get deals too. It also has the Disney plus app on which I couldn't get on my smart TV. Also love that it's portable so I can take it to my parents house etc if I want too. Sleek design, easy to use. And you don't have to have any subscriptions to use all the other apps if you don't want. The now TV customer service are excellent too.
Emily T.
UK
I like the fact you can choose what to pay for; I chose the Entertainment and Sky Movies. I have the box and stick in different rooms but they are still linked to the same account. There are a wide range of movies and shows and also provides a few live tv channels to watch.
Khaled Économiste C.
Souk El Had Timizart Tizi ouzou
I like this productThe new NOW TV HD Smart TV Box, because it is verry important and util in jour life, so i want really to obtain this smart TV box in order to make a good review and presentation in my facebook page, because my followers like this
Toni W.
west midlands
I have this but it keeps freezing. The sound goes sometimes to. The picture goes and I don't know what's wrong with it. It can work fine for hours then bam stops working
Ismail M.
Piacenza "Pc"
nice product since it allows me to watch all my TV programs and TV series and use many services at low cost and without problems
Sadie-Rae M.
This is a massive money saver, sky and Virgin being so expensive but being restricted on free view this bad boy was the best thing we have ever brought. It was £9.99 for the box as well as receiving free sky movies for 3 months. We cancelled that contract and now use catch up apps for free. No need for sky or virgin when you have this box attached to your television!
Hayley T.
I LOVE my Now TV box. I had the little white box for over a year before I decided to get the stylish black box. I no longer have an external arial running to my TV and so this box allowed me to watch my favorite TV shows and movies without an arial. Always a strong connection to the Internet and excellent viewing quality. It makes no loud noises or buzzing. Highly recommended!
Nikita L.
Telford
I had a cheeky freebie from nowtv when game of thrones release last season, got this that’s why I rate 5/5, once true season end weirdly now tv stick decided to break wouldn’t buy again lovely free buy