BY IMPORTS

Now That's What I Call Music! 88 (CD Nuevo) Label: Now Thats What I Call Music Format (Formato): CD Release Date (Fecha de lanzamiento): 21 Jul 2014 (21 de julio de 2014) No. of Discs (Número de discos): 2 Nuevo. Se envía desde Florida, Estados Unidos. Enviamos generalmente dentro de las 24 horas. Album Tracks (Lista de canciones) 1. Ghost -Ella Henderson 2. Sing -Ed Sheeran 3. Stay With Me- Sam Smith 4. Budapest- George Ezra 5. Waves (Robin Schulz Radio Edit)- Mr Probz 6. Problem- Ariana Grande feat Iggy Azalea 7. I Will Never Let You Down- Rita Ora 8. A Sky Full of Stars- Coldplay 9. The Man -Aloe Blacc 10. Love Never Felt So Good -Michael Jackson 11. It's My Birthday- will.i.am feat Cody Wise 12. Fancy- Iggy Azalea feat Charli XCX 13. Loyal- Chris Brown feat Lil Wayne & Tyga 14. Extraordinary- Clean Bandit feat Sharna Bass 15. Right Here- Jess Glynne 16. If I Go- Ella Eyre 17. Classic- Mkto 18. Don't Stop-30 Seconds Of Summer 19. Salute (Single Version-) Little Mix 20. Me and My Broken Heart- Rixton 21. Somebody to You -The Vamps feat Demi Lovato 22. Let It Go- Idina Menzel 23. Rather Be -Clean Bandit feat Jess Glynne 24. Hideaway- Kiesza 25. Gecko (Overdrive) -Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill 26. Nobody to Love- Sigma 27. Summer -Calvin Harris 28. I Wanna Feel (Edit)- SecondCity 29. Jubel -Klingande 30. Changes (Radio Mix) -Faul & Wad Ad vs Pnau 31. Dangerous Love- Fuse ODG feat Sean Paul 32. Make U Bounce (Radio Edit)- DJ Fresh vs TC feat Little Nikki 33. Touch Shift- Ky 34. Always (Route Edit)- MK feat Alana 35. Wasted- Tisto feat Matthew Koma 36. Anywhere for You- John Martin 37. Take Me Home (Radio Edit) -Cash Cash feat Bebe Rexha 38. Don't Look Back- Matrix & Futurebound feat Tanya Lacey 39. Wiggle- Jason Derulo feat Snoop Dogg 40. Calling All Hearts- DJ Cassidy feat Robin Thicke & Jessie J 41. Welcome to the Jungle- Neon Jungle 42. Chandelier- Sia 43. Last Night -The Vamps 44. Stay High (Habits Remix-) Tove Lo feat Hippie Sabotage 45. Only Love Can Hurt Like -This Paloma Faith UK two CD collection. The 2014 summer edition of the biggest selling compilation brand ever! NOW Music presents NOW That's What I Call Music 88. This double disc set includes the biggest and best chart hits from the past few months. With hits from Calvin Harris, Mr. Probz, Rita Ora, Sam Smith, Sigma and many more. see more...

Review (1)
Erin D.
Has an amazing variety of artists and different vocals, amazing vocals and love this SKL much as I love all of the artists