BY NONE

Now That's What I Call Disney, Vol. 3 see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Songs they know and sing along to while we ride in the car or have a dance party in the living room" in 1 review
  • "Not only are the songs catchy for kids, but I find myself humming and singing along to them too!" in 1 review
Kelli A.
My daughter loves this cd... she's quite the firecracker and goes her own way with her music taste! I'm happy that she enjoys this cd because it's age appropriate and you can't really
Find that stuff on the radio or much of anywhere lately! Would definitely buy this cd as a gift for someone too!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
As someone who loves Disney songs, this is perfect for me. I always get bored listening to the same recording over and over. This adds a whole new experience for the songs! It's refreshing to hear them in a different arrangement, and still true to original lyrics!
Caitlin M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
NOW CDs bring me back to my hold good, especially with this Disney one! Not only are the songs catchy for kids, but I find myself humming and singing along to them too! Some kids CDs want to drive you up a wall especially in long drives but this one is so fun! NOW does however have like 70 CDs out which is kind of obnoxious but I'm glad to see they made a Disney one!
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have always been a huge Disney fan, especially when it came to the soundtracks. Each song is perfectly chosen for a smooth rhythm of childhood fun and excitement. It brings back amazing memories listening to this.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is a great cd for kids! My kids love hearing their favorite Disney songs on their iPod. I also love that I don't have to worry about bad language because it's Disney the Disney hit songs and favorites are here.
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Anyone who knows me knows Disney songs are my Jam!!! Apart of Their world from Little Mermaid. A Friend like me from Aladdin and you cant forget A Whole New World from Aladdin especially.
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
It doesn't matter how old someone is, if there's a Disney song that you like, you sing it with pride. That's what I feel when I see this album all of songs in this album bring fun and nostalgia. Just listening to it brings joy to my day.
Sami L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I remember having this when i was a kid and i would always sing along with it! the lion king songs were my favorite by far and they still are. but i think this company needs to stop making new CD's lol..
Rebekah A.
Salisbury , Ma
Being a childcare teacher, listening to the ABCs and Twinkle Twinkle gets old. We listen to this in my classroom, when we want a change. I also personally listen to disney while doing my cardio workouts!
Denice R.
Love all of these disney albums they bring back such good memories ! and i absolutely recommend it for children and Disney fans like me :)