BY NOW

We are proud to bring you Stevia Extract Organic Non-Bitter Packets 100% Natural from Now Foods. Look to Puritans Pride for high quality national brands and great nutrition at the best possible prices. see more...

Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I tried the Stevia Extract as a replacement for sugar cane. I really like the Stevia In my almond milk cereals. Also, in my coffee and tea. It's a much healthier replacement for me.
Julia H.
It's okay. I think it's a healthy alternative to sugar. But it has a strange aftertaste that puts me off.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
Have there been any recent studies showing that Stevia is just as safe as sugar?
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), steviol glycosides are “generally recognized as safe” (GRAS). This means that qualified experts agree the available scientific evidence about this sugar substitute shows it is safe for use in foods and drinks. Unlike sugar, it does not contribute to tooth decay and has no calories. It also does not raise blood sugar levels. This may be helpful if you have diabetes and have to be careful about how much sugar you consume.