BY NOW SPORTS

Dietary Supplement. High in Branched Chain Amino Acids. 100% Pure. Allergen-Free, Soy & Dairy Free. High Solubility. Easy to Digest. Vegetarian/Vegan Product. All Natural - No Aspartame, No Sucralose & No Acesulfame K Peas are well known for being a rich source of highly bioavailable protein.  Additionally, they are free of common allergens.  Collectively, this makes pea protein an ideal source of post-workout nutrition for athletes who may have difficulty supplementing with other types of protein.  Now® Sports Pea Protein is a Non-GMO vegetable. see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Brooke S.
South Jordan, UT
If you're watching your sodium intake, I wouldn't suggest. It has 330 mg of sodium per serving and honestly + truly made me feel thirsty after drinking. I also couldn't mask the vegetable 'pea' taste no matter how hard I tried. It was at a great price point but I would definitely not repurchase.
Lea J.
Tampa, FL
It is hard to find affordable vegan protein powders which is why I continue to use this! I have gone through a few containers of this in the past few years.  I mix it every morning in my green shake. It has no flavor and blends easily. Sometimes I make pancakes with it.
Chloe S.
Barstow, CA
When my husband first asked me to order up pea protein, I was a little grossed out to be honest. I thought it just sounded disgusting and was worried it would be a waste of money. I'm so glad we gave it a shot! It's great on its on or in smoothies, and our kids love it too which is great for our dairy intolerant child. We just love it!
Arlenis G.
Esta proteína la probé hace dos años y ayudo mucho en el mantenimiento de mi cuerpo. Al tomarla sientes mucha saciedad por horas, lo que es bueno ya que no vas a querer estar comiendo de más. Mi única crítica, es que solo la conseguí con ese sabor el cual es MUY dulce y la consistencia es MUY espesa para mi gusto. Me gustaría probarlo de otros sabores y así escoger el que más se adapte a mi gusto.
Elana G.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite pea protein. it's the one I have purchased more than once. I have gone through 3 2lbs containers. This pea protein is unflavored so you have all the control over what you want it to taste like. I make mine with almond milk, banana, peanut butter, stiva and Hershey's cocoa powder. it taste like an amazing milk shake. you can also create fruit smoothies or green smoothies. this is also on the cheaper end of the pea protein scale. Most protein powders cause my stomach to turn so I was extremely happy to find this one!
Ashley P.
Acworth, GA
My favorite pea protein!! Favorite protein powder, too! It's super versatile in that you can add anything to it or add it to anything for the nutritional benefit.

I add flax, chia, stevia, and a bit of unsweetened cocoa powder to it. I'll even add avacados to it and whip it to make a mousse! It's great stuff!
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Foodie Expert
This protein products are very good, i used to take this like a year ago and the results on my body mixed with good excercise was great.
Renee B.
Bass River, MA
How do you all prepare the non-flavored variety so it doesn't taste like cardboard???