NOW Sports L-Carnitine Liquid uploaded by Meriah W.
2 colors available

BY NOW SPORTS

Dietary Supplement Triple Strength Purest Form, Clinically Tested Citrus Flavor Vegetarian Formula NOW® L-Carnitine Liquid provides all of the extensive benefits of Carnitine in a highly absorbable liquid form. L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production.* It naturally occurs in red meat and other animal-source foods, but we recommend supplementation to obtain optimal levels of this excellent amino acid. NOW® L-Carnitine is the purest form, clinically tested, and vegetarian . NOW® L-Carnitine 3X Liquid provides 3 to 6 times the potency of competing brands per serving size. Carnipure™ offers purest L-Carnitine Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or artific see more...

Buy on Puritan...
Christine K.
Christine K.
Humble, TX
I recently started using this product to help with my weight loss/fitness journey. I was hoping this didn't taste horrible like most healthy products do, and thank goodness it didn't. It tasted great, and I really feel like this is helping me get a little further in my journey. Nothing obviously helps like food and exercise, but this I feel definitely gives me a leg up.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Little elm, TX
Foodie Expert
I love L-carnitine. It helps me so much with my energy levels. I know some people just take it as a pre workout but I run around at my job all day so I take a tablespoon each morning to keep me going!
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
This been helping me lose a lot of weight and really push me thru my work outs it gives me such great Energy without having to take pre workout
Meriah W.
Meriah W.
My mom's doctor issued her this to help build up energy and she loves it. Awesome product

Solis C.
Solis C.
Foodie Expert
I'VE tried this and it is very good, it works well before the workout althrough I prefer bulldogs L-carnitine
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
I use it to get a little boost through the day and has worked pretty good so far with no flaws. I would recommend it to anyone just make sure to consult your doctor or naturopath because every body is different!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Foodie Expert
This is great because it helped me loose weight and also gives me a lot of energy for my workouts!
Shirene C.
Shirene C.
Elon , NC
Foodie Expert
What's the purpose of this liquid?
Marisela O.
Marisela O.
Where can I find this?
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.
Foodie Expert
Este producto se usa durante el entrenamiento o antes?
Chasity R.