BY NOW SOLUTIONS #72 in Spa Accessories

Diffuses Essential Oil Up To 8 Hours Extremely Quiet 2 Easy to Clean 3 Just Add Tap Water Essential Oils 4 Cool Steam 5 No Heat Involved No Risk of Burns 6 Runs Up To 8 Hours 7 Automatically Shuts Off 8 BPA Free 9 6 Rotating LED Lights Can Be Paused or Shut Off NOW Solutions Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser unites scientific innovation with contemporary design to create an essential oil diffuser that s the perfect complement to your home or office. This attractive diffuser is BPA-free and utilizes high-frequency ultrasonic electrical vibrations to create an ultra-fine aromatherapy mist. This diffusion method doesn t utilize heat, which maintains essential oil integrity and holistic properties. NOW Solutions Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser is perfect for daily and year-round use and is healthy alternative to synthetic room fresheners and scented candles. NOW Solutions esse see more...

• How long does this diffuser take to permeate a room?1 Answers
  • How easy is this to open and add oil and water to?1 Answers
  • I have been dying to try an essential oil diffuser, but I don't k...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I have had this diffuser for a couple of years now and still love it! I am only giving it 4 stars because sometimes it can be a little loud and the on button is always lit which makes it a little hard to use when sleeping for me. It has a changing color setting or no color and I love that feature!
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
I am a huge fan of diffusing essential oils, so I was excited when I found this one on sale at my local Vitamin Cottage. Unfortunately, I have been using it for less than two months and it has already began to crack down the side (pictured.) The motor has also began to get pretty loud. I always handle it with great care and use it according to the instructions, so I feel like this is a little premature to already need replacing. Maybe this is a fluke, but in the future I will steer clear of this particular diffuser.
Michelle C.
Is this just to put the smell of the oil out or does it work like a humidifier. I have a humidifier that I can out oils in I truly enjoy it an it helps so much I out the oil in called breath
Renee T.
I have been using this diffuser for almost two years now and it still works just as good as the first time. It is easily movable around the house and small enough to put in a variety of places. Also, I love the self-turn-off function. Once it runs out of water it will turn off on its own, which is great if you're using it before bed.
Megan T.
I received this product as an early Mother's Day gift. I only use this product with pure essential oils. This product is so quiet I didn't think it was on! I love that it's not mega loud. It also displays different colored lights that can be turned on and off. I am a fan of changing colors, lol. It plugs into any two pronged outlets and I think it was worth the price. It shuts off when the water runs out which is super convenient as many motors have burned out when I fell asleep. Overall, I'd say ... Buy!
Sasha M.
Deltona, FL
Great

I got this as a gift from my mom months ago I use it every night I love that fact that it doesn't use heat and that it has an auto off function. I love diffusing my oils every single night and my daughter can't get enough of it. She set it all by herself.
Jenny H.
Lake Mills, WI
This little guy is affordable and incredibly great quality! I was not sure when I purchased it if it was going to be decent quality but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it does a great job. I love the changing colors and the fact that it turns off when it runs out of water which lengthens the lifetime of the unit. I highly recommend.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
I like buying relaxing oils like rosemary and lavender and using this diffuser throughout the day and at night time. This oil diffuser is simple to use and I enjoy using it because it relaxes me with the oils in it. I recommend this oil diffuser to everyone who like oils!
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I purchased this because I have trouble sleeping and was hoping some essential oils would help. This little guy is really awesome. I love the colors (I know some people don't) but if I'm not in the mood for that feature, I can turn it off. It works so quickly and really does a great job of scenting my bedroom.
Cheyenne H.
I purchased this product for my household and I love it so much. We used it for cold and flu season over the winter and it worked wonders. It is easy to use, quiet and really gets the essential oils in the air. We used it with Native American Nutritional Oils.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
Does anyone know of a oil blend for sinus conjugation/headache?
Katie W.
Does this compare to the Dottera petal diffuser or the YL diffuser! I'm on a EO & diffuser mission!
Laura K.
Traverse City, MI
How long does this diffuser take to permeate a room?
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
How easy is this to open and add oil and water to?
Victoria A.
Suffolk, VA
Is this safe to put in new born baby's room?