BY NOW SOLUTIONS

Rich, luxurious texture that penetrates deep to condition and moisturize every type of skin. Wonderful emollient that s perfect for daily use. Can also be used as a scalp moisturizer. . see more...

NOW Solutions Shea Butter 100% Natural
  • "Awesome product. I have dry eczema skin and this product is perfect, especially for the winter. It is a bit thick and heavy but it is great in terms of moisturizing my skin. Not to mention, it is 100% natural. Will repurchase this product again and highly recommended. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love this for making body butter. You can get it at a decent price and it smells amazing. Very moisturizing. Great for dry skin my winter go to. Can't use in summer cause my skin isn't as dry." in 6 reviews
Courtney B.
Denton, NC
Nice quality for a budget price point. The scent isn’t chemically (a common issue with cheaper shea butters), and definitely has a nutty-musty scent. This 7 oz container has lasted really well, a little goes a long way.

I have eczema/combo skin and have liked using this on my body and face at night, and even removing makeup in a pinch. My mother has oily skin and tried this for her face before bed and also liked it. Neither of us have had any breakouts from this, which we are both prone to have.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this at the beginning of the year because my skin always goes crazy during fall and winter and the start of spring because of allergy season and I just love slathering it on my elbows knees but exclusively on my face because it gives me a natural glow a healthy glow from within it's not sticky and a little bit goes a long wayIf you have eczema this is definitely something I recommend raw Shea butter it is worth every penny very nourishing to the skin
Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy using this  NOW Solutions Shea Butter, 100% Pure & Certified Organic, 7 fl oz  I use it to make lip balm. I use a little on face during the winter months. You just need a little and it goes a long way. It hardly has a smell. I would recommend this to others.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Shea butter is good for blending with oils to make your own body products but as far as using it on its own, it is very hard and very greasy which makes it hard to apply your skin. So I do recommend it if you’re looking to use it as an ingredient to make your own body butter, but I don’t recommend for it to be used by itself.
Paola T.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Real shea butter at a reasonable price. The tub is filled almost to the top with shea butter in its natural, hard form. To use, I normally just scrape up a bit with the back of a fingernail, then rub it between my hands to soften it up, adding warm water to spread better if necessary. A little goes a long way. Shea butter does a fantastic job of softening up extra dry spots that don't seem to want to heal -- like around the knuckles. No noticeable scent, just a good, slightly oily moisture that seems to last. Much better than most crappy lotions with semi-toxic ingredients you can't even pronounce.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is the best shea butter in it's original, unstripped form that I've ever used. I use it to make chapstick and lotion, it is such a wonderful products with loads of benefits that you can read about online. I definitely recommend this company and product for all of your DIY ideas!
Reema A.
I like that it gives a deep moisturizing to my skin but what I don’t like is that it makes my skin sticky and it is hard to absorbs. It also gets hard when it is cold so I have to heat it before using it .
Maria G.
Hawthorne , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
All i have are good things to say about this product! Its soo gentle to your skin. Soo soft. Not harsh at all. Its only 1 ingredient only so you know your getting best quality of shea butter. I bought mine at whole foods..
Natalie P.
Honolulu, HI
I love this pure, high quality shea butter! I use it for all my dry skin and even dry lip needs.... and during pregnancy to help keep the skin on my belly healthy. I've even used it in my hair for - make sure you wash it out well - but my hair and scalp love the extra TLC!
Kristina S.
Ashland, MA
I'm a fan of Now Solutions products. I like everything from ingredients to packaging style. And this shea butter not exception. Perfectly simple, does the job and the price is absolutely affordable.

Vitamin Shoppe