HealthMedicines & TreatmentsHomeopathicNOW Solutions
NOW Solutions, Liquid Coconut Oil, 4-Ounce

NOW Solutions, Liquid Coconut Oil, 4-Ounce

by NOW Solutions

NOW Solutions Liquid Coconut Oil is a versatile cosmetic oil that's pleasingly light and easily absorbed for comprehensive moisturization without clogged pores. Our Fractionated liquid coconut oil is colorless and odorless carrier oil for essential oils, for massage therapy, or as a base for handmade skin care products. Liquid coconut oil can also help to soften dry, damaged hair as well as added a healthy shine.

Light & Nourishing Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil; Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin; Dry skin or hair in need of comprehensive moisturization and nourishment.; For body, face and hair care, apply as needed. Suitable for all skin types, including mature and dry skin. Ideal for use as a massage oil.; "Halal, Made w/o Gluten, non-GMO, Paraben Free, Vegan / Vegetarian"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NOW Solutions, Liquid Coconut Oil, 4-Ounce!
Austin
I absolutely love this brand and all the oils that they make. It is extremely affordable and they make quality products. I keep this on my shower floor and put a small amount after I wash my body. this is also great for removing make up and waterproof mascara.
Laurel
This product is a staple for me, especially in the winter months. I like to put it on while in the bathtub when I’m feeling too lazy to apply lotion afterwards. My skin is thoroughly moisturized with this oil. It is odorless and the bottle seems to last forever. Well worth the price. Highly recommend!
Stony Point, NY
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Such a versatile product. I use it at night either as a makeup remover or add it to my hair for a deep conditioner. No smell to it though which I wish there was . But super hydrating none the less. A great natural product !
I use this after my shower because my feet tend to get the most dry after I shower. I think this is the best to prevent calluses and dry feet.

Looking for your answer?