NOW Solutions Cocoa Butter 100% Pure Multi-Purpose Moisturzer uploaded by crystal c.NOW Solutions Cocoa Butter 100% Pure Multi-Purpose Moisturzer uploaded by december t.

BY NOW SOLUTIONS

Condition: Skin in need of a multi-purpose, whole body moisturizer. Solution: 100% Pure Cocoa Butter is an all natural moisturizer that s safe for use on even the most sensitive skin types. It is popular for sunburn, dry chapped skin, scar tissue and stretch marks. In its natural state, cocoa butter is solid at room temperature, and amy vary in color and appearance. Now® 100% Pure Cocoa Butter if food grade. This product is guaranteed to be 100% natural hexane-free. This product is naturally hard and color/texture will vary depending on temperature. This product will melt at high temperatures and become solid again when cool. This is natural and may affect the appearance, but will not harm the quality of the product. If hard, it can be softened by placing in a pan of hot wate. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
december t.
Puyallup, WA
Amazing scent.

Smells just like chocolate and makes my skin feel like silk. I love to start using it in early spring to get my dry winter skin whipped back into shape and ready for summer. Its very diverse, you can use it anywhere you want and put it into just about any DIY beauty product you can dream up.
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
100%Cocoa butter has many benefits but it's the best moisturizer for this winter it's light but protects you from cracking up. It helps with stretch marks and fading scars as well. But you have to use it daily if you want to achieve great results.
Natalie P.
Honolulu, HI
Who doesn't love a deep moisturizer that makes them smell like chocolate? I love adding Now Cocoa Butter to my baths for an awesome whole body, hot oil treatment! Since I'm pregnant, I regularly use this product on my growing belly to help nourish the skin and keep stretch marks at bay.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I recently discovered NOW Solutions and I am hooked. I use the Shea Nut Oil when my skin is super dry (like right now) combined with this, and I couldn't ask for better results. My skin is left silky smooth, glowing, and moisturized. And the scent is a bonus!
Amber B.
Jersey City, NJ
Love this cocoa butter! I use it daily as an all-over body moisturizer. It is great for chapped lips, too! The scent is also phenomenal~

However, considering this is 100% pure cocoa butter, it is hard in its natural state and may need to be microwaved or heated in another manner to soften it. You can also just rub it in between your hands to soften it.
Karen S.
Robersonville, NC
This stuff is amazing! I use it to moisturize my face. It actually helped my acne scars fade after the first night. It smells amazing! I love that it's natural. Also it doesn't taste bad. I actually like how it tastes and it's food grade! It is great on my lips and face and all over.
crystal c.
Love the way it smells. It makes my skin feel very soft. I hate that I have to heat the container up in the skin in order to use it.
Giuliana M.
Great product. And good quality. Price range is good compared to other brands.
Monique M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Really like my cocoa butter, the shining on the lega are amazing NOW Solutions Cocoa Butter 100% Pure Multi-Purpose Moisturzer
Andjoua R.
100% pure so I love it. Smells like tootsie rolls (chocolate) . I use it in my homemade butters.
Karianne S.
State College, PA
Does this help with stretch marks?