NOW Solutions Castor Oil, 100 % Pure, 16 ounce uploaded by Ashley W.

BY NOW FOODS

Condition: In need of an all-natural emollient. Solution: 100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communisand is virtually odorless and tasteless. While it's applicable in many other areas of wellness, Castor Oil is considered... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I bought this Castor Oil to mix with olive oil and put in my hair as a treatment. I mix it with olive oil, warm it up for a few seconds so it is not thick. Castor oil is very thick, that's why it's recommended to mix with another oil. After I warm it up, I apply it on my already damp hair. I put a shower cap over to capture heat and I leave it on for at least one hour, sometimes over night. After you wash it out of your hair, it will leave your hair feeling silky, soft, and shiny. The main reason I use it is that it promotes hair growth! You can apply it on your eyelashes as well for growth. It works wonders.
April B.
NOW Foods Solutions Castor Oil - 16 fl oz is great use for acne scars and an all natural moisturizer while stimulating hair growth if used in your hair even facial hair. I've used this oil on my eyelashes and eyebrows with stunning results.