BY NOW LARIMAR PUNTA CANA RESORT

• Why this resort?4 Answers
Jessica T.
Appleton, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If I could give this resort 10 out if 5 stars, I WOULD!!! Seriously the best resort I have ever stayed at!!!! They treat you like royalty! I would recommend staying preferred club! It was an extra 250$ a person but 100$ worth it!!! From the quality of your bed to having your personal butler! That's right! Personal butler! There are so many more perks with staying preferred but I'd be writing a book! Also, if your looking to do a destination wedding, this is your resort!!! My husband and I were married here! Absolutely breathtaking! Some days can be slightly breezy and it only takes a little to cause sand to fly! Don't worry they have multiple spots off the beach that are just as if not more spectacular than the beach! I've seen a few other resorts and nothing compares to Now!
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed here last year for a quick last minute vacation. Im sad to say that I probably will never go back to the DR. The resort itself is beautiful and well maintained. Everything is clean and the staff is generally friendly but they are very pushy and are constantly trying to sell you excursions and extra stuff. The pools were beautiful and we really enjoyed them. The beach wasn’t the greatest because it was covered in piles of seaweed. The seaweed was so bad you really couldn’t swim in the water, so we stuck with the pools. The food was absolutely terrible. Everything had a funky flavor and just didn’t taste right. It looked good but the taste just wasn’t right at all. At the Mexican restaurant I ordered enchiladas and they brought me a plate with two microwaveable taquitos that you can find at Walmart. We spoke with other couples who actually gave up on the food and ended up ordering Domino’s. The alcoholic drinks were awful and watered down. I actually ended up really sick the last two days and found out I had contracted E. coli from the breakfast buffet and it took me a month of antibiotics until I was feeling better.
Mother O.
Newark , NJ
Amazing resort with a great staff prepare for everything that you need and have your back always. I give this Resort a 5-star in everything because they were very good with everything that I needed they were always there for me and my kids and my husband very great
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Spectacular place stayed here in March for 6 days, it was amazing from the service from the staff to the drinks, entertainment and food. Had a blessed trip. Beautiful pools, mouth watering Dominican Restaurants, great spanish clubs. I'd definitely go back again. Our room was always clean everyday. I loved the robes and slippers included in the room, and the room service was always quick.
Becca L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at their neighbor resort but frequently walked over here for their restaurants and events. It's a nice place with pretty decent service. You definitely notice more kids on this side as it's a family resort. But the food is pretty good.
Christina L.
Ive never been here before. But I would
Love to go. I've seen so many beautiful pictures and great activities you can do at punta cana and I would love to go there one there. If you guys been there let me know what's the best hotel to stay at.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Later this year a few of my friends and I are going to Punta Cana and will be staying at this resort. A friend has stayed with this resort and said the staff was great and recommend this resort to me.
Elsie M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great service and amenities. Its the beautiful island of the Dominican REPUBLIC. Muy parents homeland.the Dominican REPUBLIC has the best and most beautiful beaches in the world. Go you won't regret it
John D.
Mediapolis, IA
After more than a dozen trips to the Caribbean, Punta Cana is one of my top choices. First off, the DR does not have the crime problems that you may find in Mexico or Jamaica. The penalty for drugs there is harsh. The food is similar to what you might find in Mexico and the water is turquoise, like the Mayan Riviera. We took a side trip to Saona Island. There we waded in crystal clear water and saw many huge starfish. It was so clear you could take a picture of a starfish on the ocean floor 8 feet in front of you, with the camera out of the water. I also recommend the outback tour and Macao crazy wheels atvs. On the last trip we did the dune buggies. I would avoid them. Basically they were junk and uncomfortable. We have not stayed at this resort but love the Dominican. You will too! Bring home a bottle of Mamajuana. I give this resort a B since I have not stayed there.
Yanet G.
Beautiful hotel I have stayed here many times and I always enjoy it. Beautiful beaches great for kids. The pool is amazing. Customer service is too die for if you give them a big tip. But overall good
Leonita M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
On a scale of 1 to 10 how great is it?
Odalis C.
Where is this resort ?
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is this a family friendly resort or adult only?
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Trying to plan a trip to DR. How was this place?