Now Fresh Grain Free Puppy Recipe uploaded by Heidi C.Now Fresh Grain Free Puppy Recipe uploaded by Kaitlynn S.

BY NOW FRESH

NOW FRESH Puppy Recipe is made with 100 FRESH turkey salmon duck and 100 fresh Omega 3 6 oils from coconuts and canola It could only be fresher if you made it from scratch This recipe also features balanced proteins and fats to support an active lifestyle omega oils for healthy skin and coat and pre and probiotics to aid with digestive health see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
I feed my Great Dane/English Mastiff puppy the large breed puppy formula and she loves it. The calcium/phosphorus ratio is perfect for our large breed puppy. Her coat is soft and shiny. She rarely has gas and her stools are firm. The ingredients are great and it's grain free. Plus dog food advisor gave the large breed puppy formula 5 stars. We order from chewy.com, Amazon, or jet. We will be sticking with this until she reaches maturity at around 24 months. If recommend this brand to anyone.
Kaitlynn S.
Calgary , AB
I feed my very large European boxer this food and she loves it. She will get this until she is 1 year and then we will switch her to the now adult grain free food. My dog is allergic to grain so after many trials, this food has proven to be best for her.