BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Ylang Ylang Extra, Cananga Odorata Aroma: Pleasant, Floral 2 Benefits: Soothing, Comforting, Romantic 3 Cloud 9 Blend: Add 1 drop each of ylang ylang oil rose absolute oil, 5 drops of patchouli oil 4 drops of sandalwood oil blend to a diffuser enjoy. 4 Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from Plant s Flowering Tops Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This was an interesting floral fragrance. I bought it for diffusers and facial soaps. It has a lot of benefits for the skin so I also use it in my son's bath water for his eczema. Great buy.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I decided to try this oil because it is a brand that I trust and I was looking for something with some calming properties to help a friend who suffers from anxiety. I also have occasional anxiety attacks and this oil helped stop my most recent attack. I would highly recommend this oil for anyone who needs some "calming" effects or suffers from stress and anxiety.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS
I am a firm believer in essiential oils and I will say the knock off brands are better than not using them at all but make sure you realize it will take much more of the knock off brands than the leading brands of essiential oils.
Ari S.
Plano, TX
This boils probably one of the best oils I've ever used feels as if it's organic and it worked better than the ones I've had before