BY NOW FOODS

Fresh Taste Whitening Reduces Plaque SLS-Free, Paraben Free and Gluten Free The XyliWhite™ Advantage - Xyliwhite™ Platinum Mint with Baking Soda is a remarkable flouride-free toothpaste gel that uses all-natural Xylitol as its main ingredient. Formulated with the cleanest ingredients. Free of SLS chemicals. Uses vegetarian/vegan ingredients. Contains the whitening power of Baking Soda. Clean fresh mint taste. Healthy teeth that are whiter and stronger. Contains 25% Xylitol, one of the highest contents available! For adults and children alike. see more...

Daria Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for my friend who was between houses & was having some awful allergic reaction where she had huge sores in her mouth and lips. Quite literally everything including speaking and breathing hurt her, so of course brushing her teeth was awful, but not brushing them is just yuck. So another friend of mine who was over saw her peril and ordered her this toothpaste because it was supposed to be gentle. She says it doesn't sting her sores at all and it has 25% xylitol which is one of the highest contents available. I prefer something with a little more bite as far as flavor goes, but other than that it is great. @influenster
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this toothpaste. The flavor isn't really strong, I use the refreshmint, and it works well to clean teeth & freshen breath. It is fluoride free & sweetened with xylitol, which is very good for your teeth.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I love that toothpaste is flouride free and free of other harsh chemicals. But it doesn't foam very well as a result and the flavor is very strong. I finished the whole tube but I won't be purchasing it again.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
This is the only toothpaste I could use while pregnant and have continued to use it since. It is free of potentially harmful chemicals while still getting your breath fresh and cleaning your teeth.
Alake T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Cinnafresh more...
NOW Foods XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel
First time trying this brand of natural toothpaste and my first impression was that the cinnamon flavor was great and really strong. Later I was disappointed because my mouth didn’t stay feeling fresh for long. The max fresh time was about 10mins for me then my mouth felt like I now need to brush it again. Would not repurchase nor would I recommend, thee are too many toothpaste on the market for that.