BY NOW FOODS

NOW Real Food Cashews have a rich, buttery, nutty flavor that makes them one of the most enjoyable nuts to eat raw. They're also a great addition to many desserts and appetizers and make a savory crust for chicken and seafood dishes as well. As with most nuts, Cashews are a good natural source of protein (up to five grams of protein per ounce). They're also a good source of fiber and iron. Nature's blessings indeed! This product has been packed using NOW Real Food KeepFresh Technology to maximize freshness. Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real. see more...

Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.
I love these. I usually buy these for when I'm at school they are the perfect healthy snack for when you have to stay focused. I absolutely love raw nuts and these raw cashews are delicious.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
Perfect for snacking, especially on the go! I've always loved the taste of cashews. These are a great source of nutrition. I would recommend these!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Tucson, AZ
Love these. Great for a snack or for turning into cashew butter or mixing into homemade trail mix or to make cashew flour.
aya k.
aya k.
These are sooo yummmyyy I love them a lot plus nuts are good for your health so thats good
Jill L.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
R cashews are one of my favorite snacks. so yummy and healthy. they have a great slightly chewer texture when raw.
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
Love these cashews. Great for snacking! I love taking these along with me on long trips. Not too salty like other brands.
Kenicka R.
Kenicka R.
Gainesville, FL
I love Now foods while cashews raw. They're easy for making on the go snacks, helps with curving hunger, and tastes great in a salad. I'm always satisfied when getting this product.
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
East Sussex
I absolutely love cashews! They're a great healthy snack which are easy to snack on anywhere. The pricing isn't too steep and I got it in Holland and Barrett's. I would recommend these to friends and such.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Ottawa , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these. Great to grab when you want a quick snack with natural ingredients.
Almass R.