BY NOW FOODS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pure Energy-Rich Oil Unrefined/Cold Processed Rich in Vitamin E and Octacosanol Wheat Germ Oil is an original time-tested endurance supplement that has a variety of benefits. NOW Wheat Germ Oil is not bleached, deodorized, or hydrogenated. Each tablespoon of NOW Wheat Germ Oil also contains over 1000 mcg of Octacosanol. see more...

Review (1)
Sarah G.
Found this in the cooking oil section of my local health food store for around $14 (USD) for 16oz. I recently added this to my DIY nighttime "serum" concoction that I've been tweaking recently because, winter. It hasn't broken me out or caused any crazy skin freak out modes which can sometimes feel like a huge feat for me. One slight downside is that it has to be kept refrigerated after opening so I have to make small batches or I get a cold moisturizer at night. It is supposed to be a nutritional supplement because it's high in Vitamin E but I haven't used it like that as I prefer to take capsules rather than try to swallow a spoonful of oil. If you do smoothies or shakes this might be something you could add to those if you're interested in the nutritional aspect.

back