BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Structural Support Larger Size Helps Maintain Strong Bones Supports Dental Health* GMP Quality Assured 360 Softgels NOW® Vitamin D-1000 softgels supply recommended levels of this key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid softgel form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by there skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D Supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply. Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. Made In U.S.A. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jamie Rose S.
I've been taking vitamin D-3 daily for well over 6 years now because I have lupus and my body doesn't absorb vitamin d well. This is the brand that I have been buying since I started taking it and I find it to be quite effective since my levels have stayed up. It has no extra additives and no weird taste, which is something that I look for in a vitamin supplement. If you're looking for a vitamin d-3 supplement for an affordable price, this is definitely one I recommend!
Shannon B.
If you work in an office setting chances are you are low on vitamin D. This is a great quality supplement and very easy to take. Good value. Amazon subscribe and save is the easiest way to order.
Hadley K.
Carnegie, PA
I have been using this since last year as I found out through blood work my calcium levels were low. I take a calcium supplement on top of this and I have no complaints. The brand is good and inexpensive !
Shannon Tew W.
I really do enjoy all the products by this company. Also most people do not know that you made D3 to help your body absorb calcium.
Karissa B.
Vitamin D is so important for your body to stay healthy. This is a great supplement that I use everyday. Keeps me energized also.
Jenny J.
Vitamin is essential to one's health. Just make sure you take the right amount. You do t want your vitamin levels to be too high.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not only good for your health but give you that energy bust you need. I would recommend this to everyone
Melissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vitamin D Is very importante for aour body! I been taking it for few month now, i feel with more energy!!
Yvonne G.