HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionNow Foods
Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 1,000 IU, 180 Softgels(pack of 3)

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 1,000 IU, 180 Softgels(pack of 3)

by Now Foods

NOW Vitamin D-3 softgels supply this key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid softgel form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet. or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 1,000 IU, 180 Softgels(pack of 3)!
Omattie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I use Now Foods D3- K2 for over a year. I do not get my daily recommend intake of natural Sunshine often so this Vitamin comes in very handy. I like the added benefits to my bones and Cardiovascular System. It’s affordable and easily sourced. If you lack the outdoor time in the sun please give it a go.
Jessica C.
Mascouche, QC
Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 1,000 IU, 180 Softgels(pack of 3) uploaded by Jessica C.
I take this daily. It's one of the only vitamin Ds that makes me feel great. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to up their mood. It is very effective and I will continue to buy it. Cost/quality is great! This vitamin is my go to...especially when my mental state is not 100%

Looking for your answer?