2 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Antioxidant Protection* With 100 mg of Bioflavonoids Vitamin C is consumed in a supplemental form by millions of people across the world for its antioxidant properties which are well-documented in medical research. C-1000 provides a potent dosage of this key vitamin and is blended with Bioflavonoids, natural synergists to Vitamin C.* Contains no: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives. *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Dana P.
Dana P.
I love that it has rose hips as an added source of vitamin C. They're pretty large pills and the bottle shows the actual size of the tablet, which I found helpful. These might be difficult to swallow if you're someone who can't swallow large pills. Otherwise I think these are effective.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Great vitamins and they don't taste like gross to me they tasted good. Bought them at my local pharmacy. Very effective and pretty good valued not too expensive. Definitely would buy again since they were super beneficial.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Palmetto, Fl
I feel like my brother need this just for the reason that he bearly eat so my mom try's to buy him vitamin's and stuff like that
Chyna R.
Chyna R.
Love me some vitamin C take once a day day when ever i feel a cold coming within days I'm back feeling good
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
I usually try to find this brand of vitamins when I'm buying something off amazon prime because it's offered as an add-on item to qualifying orders over 25$. This brand is great and very affordable. Vitamin C is such an important supplement to have on hand at the first inkling of an illness. Two thumbs up!
Gina A.
Gina A.
I love NOW brand everything. I get my daily dose from these guys, and I also love to use a little extra during sick times!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
NOW is my go to vitamin brand. I usually buy them off of Amazon and they are a little cheaper than the other brands while still maintaining good quality! Definitely check them out :)
Julie B.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
I always keep these on hand so that at the first sign of a cold or flu, I can take a few of these and fight it off right away. I like this brand because they are really affordable.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Clearwater, BC
I am a big fan of Now products and love how reasonably priced they are. Now products are natural and non-synthetic. Vitamin C is especially important to take as a supplement. Our bodies lose any Vitamin C after three hours and many of us do not eat near enough vegetables to make up for it. Vitamin C is critical in helping us to absorb the many other vitamins and minerals our bodies desperately need for optimum health. It is just not to prevent colds and build our immune system as so many of us were told. It helps with depression and aids in keeping us vibrant, youthful and healthy. It is wonderful for our skin as it is necessary for the growth and development of all body tissues, including collagen. I take this product on a regular basis and can really notice the difference if I stop for a week. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.
Anjelica C.