BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Beneficial Fatty Acids Genuine Whole Food Source of MCT s Cold-Pressed and Unrefined Trans-Fat Free Made with Certified Organic Coconut Oil GMP Quality Assured NOW® Virgin Coconut Oil delivers the natural nutrient profile found in Genuine Whole Foods. Coconut Oil is a traditional dietary staple of the people of Asia, Africa and the Pacific Islands and has been used in Ayurvedic herbalism for thousands of years.  NOW® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is refined cold-pressed  oil and does not utilize any solvents in the manufacturing process. Coconut oil contains no trans-fats and is a rich source of Medium Chain Triglycerides , such as lauric acid and caprylic acid .  MCT s are less likely to be stored in the body as fat than most other fatty acids.  Combined with essential fatty acids, it is a perfect addition to an overall healthy see more...

• I've used coconut oil for many reasons in the past, i've ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? How is it? I'm a huge fan of cocon...1 Answers
Rachel V.
Coconut oil pills are a god send. They help with everything and are a natural biotic. I love coconut oil it helps with my skin and gives me lots of energy
Katherine R.
San Diego, CA
These pills are HUGE! I can take pills, but wow these are hard to swallow. I haven't been able to take them so I can't testify if they help health-wise.
carmen p.
medley, florida
En realidad nunca lo he utilizado, pero me encataria hacerlo , no descarto la idea de comenzar a utilizarla
Naomi M.
Beechhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used coconut oil for many reasons in the past, i've never actually seen capsule form.. how is it different than taking a teaspoon of coconut oil. Is the only difference convenience? Is the capsule form more processed? thanks!
Nishawn W.
Has anyone tried this? How is it? I'm a huge fan of coconut oil and never thought to take pills or supplements.