BY NOW FOODS

Empty Vcaps® are a new alternative to animal gelatin capsules. They are composed on inert vegetable cellulose and do not interfere with the digestion and absorption of the ingredients contained within. Empty capsules allow you to fill your own powders at desired potencies, and avoid tablet binders and fillers. Buying powdered vitamins and filling your own capsules can save up to 50% off most retail prices. Our Vcaps® "00", depending on the powder, can hold between 546 - 1092 mg. Free of: yeast, wheat, corn, soy, milk, sugar, starch, preservatives, animal products see more...

Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These capsules are great! You can fill them with any powder and it's pretty simple to do so. Best of all, since they're vegan you don't have to worry about any animal testing or anything unethical like that! You can get these at the vitamin shoppe.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for essential oils and us kosher or halal folks! Put whatever you want inside. These don't dissolve or melt on your tongue like other brands so these are especially great for ingesting essential oils
Stephanie G.
Wilmington, NC
My dad uses this to make his own concoctions because he has to take some many medications, he makes his own herbal pills so he can stop taking meds
Caitlin B.
Fort Drum, NY
These are great little capsules, I used them to make my own boric acid suppositories. To fill them I just use the handle part of a plastic spoon.
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
These are really easy to take apart and capsule up whatever your wanting to. I really love them and the fact that it's not a pain to work with.
Jessica C.
I'm a vegan and I make my own turmeric capsules. These are perfect for that task. I trust the quality is this brand for my supplement needs.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
Make your own medicine! I use these to put my essential oils in to take internally. Be natural
Luz S.
These are great for my vegan friends, they are not made from gelatin which is made from animals
Rachel K.
Perkasie, PA
Great capsule and quality. Use these often when taking essential oils making it bio available
Jessica T.
Prestonsburg, KY
Just here for the badge anyone else?
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this?
Amanda B.
What is this? I have never heard of it before.
Tasneem A.
What is this ?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth the money has anyone tried it