BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Whole Food Meal Supplement Made with 70% Organic Ingredients Plus Multi Vitamin & Mineral Blend Rich in Protein, Fiber, EFAs and Antioxidants Natural Berry Flavor Vegetarian/Vegan Formula Eating balanced, nutritious meals throughout the day, every day, can be challenging even for the healthiest individuals. Factor in a busy schedule or vegetarian lifestyle, and the food options become even more limited. Tru-Food Vegan™ is a plant-based, whole food meal supplement that makes it easy to stay fully nourished, even when it s not convenient. Each serving contains the nutritionist recommended ratio of protein-to-carbohydrates with only 3 grams of fat. Tru-Food Vegan™ is alkaline-forming, made with 70% organic ingredients, and is free of most common allergens . It also provides complete protein and is an excellent source of antioxidants, Omega-3 fat see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tianna J.
Tianna J.
Environmentalist Expert
The taste is okay. It's kind of expensive, but worth it to me. I use it in the morning by mixing it into a smoothies is just shaking it with juice. I like the brand, so I figured I'd give this a try over my normal GNC brand and I am pleasantly surprised. I may stick with this brand for a while as it is a bit cheaper than the kind I was getting at GNC.
Krsna S.
Krsna S.
I gotta say that this is an excellent product! the taste is excellent, very berry flavored and when mixed with rice milk and some frozen berries and a frozen banana, it makes an EXCELLENT meal replacement! I use ONE SCOOP as two is just way way too thick!
Francis d.
Francis d.
Doral, FL
Trabaje en una farmacia de la zona y cuando nos daban charla acerca de este producto quede como con la intriga de probarlo así que me anime y definitivamente es un excelente producto en cuanto a lo que promete y que se cumple.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Environmentalist Expert
These are wonderful! Sometimes finding vegan supplements can be difficult but I was so pleased when I found these in my local store
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Environmentalist Expert
Es natural y vegano excelente para esas persosnas que son vegetarianos deve funcionan muy bueno
Angela M.
Angela M.
I am always a big fan of the NOW brand products and this product is no exception. I am not vegan but this is an excellent idea for putting in yogurts and smoothies for an extra burst of flavor and top of the line nutrition.
maria c.
maria c.
I have recently started to use this brand for vitamins and have to say I am happy with the brand.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Picayune, MS
Do you think vegan supplements are better for you?
Aline P.
Aline P.
New City, NY
Is the high price worth it?
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Marilenny R.
Marilenny R.
Newark, NJ
Es un producto bueno ,quiero saber
Alyx D.