BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Thyroid Support Supports Healthy Thyroid Function Supports Healthy Metabolism* NOW® Thyroid Energy™ is a complete nutritional supplement for the support of healthy thyroid function. NOW® has combined Iodine and Tyrosine, the two integral constituents of thyroid hormone, with the minerals Selenium, Zinc and Copper, to assist in its production. In addition, NOW® Thyroid Energy™ contains Guggul Extract, an Ayurvedic herb known for its ability to support a healthy metabolism.* Contains no: sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg or preservatives. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Has anyone tried these. Do they actually work?1 Answers
  • My mom has a thyroid condition and the meds she is on if she misses...2 Answers
  • Anyone tried this product before? Does it actually work? Does this ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Mary R.
Mary R.
Willow Springs, IL
My daughter 24yrs old) and I each take one of these daily and have for years. They help my energy and foggy brain. I'm one who tries various supplements and end. Up with nearly full bottles sitting in my cabinet. Not these - I have to reorder regularly. You can get a decent deal on the on Amazon..
Luz C.
Luz C.
Windermere , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Esta marca es bastante buena. Solo que en algunos paises es algo difícil de conseguirla. Las vitaminas c y las que sirven como multivitaminicos son de buena calidad. Toda la familia puede tomarla desde los más pequeños hasta los más adultos.
Samm W.
Samm W.
Presque Isle, ME
These did not work for me. I tried them for almost 2 months hoping to see a change. Didn't notice even a little bit of a change. Disappointing for me because I really really wanted them to work. Not worth the money!
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
I vastly enjoyed taking these. They really did help my thyroid function. They are kind hard to find though. They're the average price.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Toms River, NJ
I know multiple people with thyroid conditions. They all use these supplements and speak very highly of them!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Clawson, MI
I recently discovered these through a friend. I'm glad she recommend them. I buy them through Amazon. They do help with my energy.
Josie S.
Josie S.
Toronto, ON
Been using for a few weeks now and notice a change in appetite, I'm no longer craving super filling foods anymore. I'm not diagnosed with hypothyrodism but am pretty sure I have a mild form so I thought I'd see what happens if I took a supplement to help and this really does the trick!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Dallas, TX
Hello there, where can I purchase this? I've also been having a hard time with brain fogginess and feel restless and I'm in need of a thyroid supplement. Also, can you order these online?
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Does this help with weight loss?
Allison C.
Allison C.
I have trouble with my thyroid. Is this good for thyroid support?
Lisgelaine C.
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
How good is this? I been surgery for my thyroid
Megan R.
Megan R.
Colts Neck, NJ
How does this compare to similar products?