NOW Foods - Tea Tree Oil Organic - 1 oz. uploaded by Yvette L.NOW Foods - Tea Tree Oil Organic - 1 oz. uploaded by Senyorana ♡.NOW Foods - Tea Tree Oil Organic - 1 oz. uploaded by Monica H.

BY NOW #43 in Spa Accessories

100% Pure Natural Certified Organic Tea Tree, Melaleuca Alternifolia Aroma: Potent, Warm, Spicy 2 Benefits: Cleansing, Purifying, Renewing 3 Purifying Room Blend: Add 1 drop each of organic tea tree oil grapefruit oil, along with 10 drops of organic lemon oil to a diffuser enjoy 4 Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from Leaves Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

• I read up on toenail fungus and it says teatree oil helped . How ...1 Answers
  • What's the cost. I've heard great reviews and what are some ways ...4 Answers
  • What is the cost for this product?2 Answers
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great company to buy essential oils from. A great quality product at a good price. I use this for a lot of my beauty needs. I bought this at a local health store. I would highly recommend.
Crystal R.
Sacramento
Bought this product couple of times, and has been my all time favorite for removing acne and given great results in just a week of using it.. Woulddefinitely reccomend it!:))
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
This brand of tea tree is very nice some are to harsh on the skin and this one works perfectly to dab onto breakouts before bedtime and it helps to dry it out
Also I dampen a cotton ball with a few drops and place one inside each of my kids shoes and it cuts the odor causing bacteria it also helped clear up my son's athletes foot in between his toes quickly .
It is anti microbial,antibacterial and antifungal
Sammy R.
Little Elm, TX
I really like now foods essential oils because you get more bang for your buck and they're good quality oils. I make a toning spay for my face that contains this essential oil to prevent acne.
Love this little bottle of tea tree oil! I use this at least a few times a week! It's. I have hormonal break outs every month and I just dab a tiny amount on, and it completely dries out my breakout by the next day!! Great, natural way to deal with acne!
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I love tea tree oil it is really good for your skin specially if you have acne and dark spots really all around skin problems I mean I've heard of people put it on insect bites and all kinds of stuff you do have to dilute it I suggest you dilute it with coconut oil organic coconut oil but it is so good for your face it is a antibacterial it is good for so many things that has a good smell it makes you feel fresh if you have really if you have problems can I really suggest you getting this because it will make your face so clear so much better less breakouts Less Problems just all around helpful with troubled skin
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely amazing. My nail was acting up and one drop of tea tree oil completely heald it. I also use it in my daughters shampoo because it prevents lice (they don't like the smell) I know it's common for elementary kids to get lice 😒 so I try to prevent it so far so good!
Jaime N.
Bullhead City, AZ
Now products are great and this product is no different a great essential oil at a great price, I dilute this product and use as a toner, or use it in my steamer on clients. It's a great value and the products are not harsh, I would highly recommend for anyone who is looking to add essential oils to their beauty products
Maria R.
National City, CA
Such a good product for pretty much anything,but specially for people struggling with acne, it reduces the redness and acne pimples. It's a very economic, good quality and overall gets the job done the price just makes it even better because it makes your bucks worth it!
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love tea tree oil, it is such a great product for soothing the skin and making it feel calmed. It really helps to reduce redness, the smell is very strong so I wouldn't recommend if you're sensitive to strong smells
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
What's the cost. I've heard great reviews and what are some ways to use this ?
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
What is the cost for this product?
Jeannette G.
North Las Vegas, NV
I read up on toenail fungus and it says teatree oil helped . How do i apply it and does it really work?