BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Natural Certified Organic Tea Tree, Melaleuca Alternifolia Aroma: Potent, Warm, Spicy 2 Benefits: Cleansing, Purifying, Renewing 3 Purifying Room Blend: Add 1 drop each of organic tea tree oil grapefruit oil, along with 10 drops of organic lemon oil to a diffuser enjoy 4 Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from Leaves Purity Tested Quality Assured see more...

• I read up on toenail fungus and it says teatree oil helpe...1 Answers
  • What's the cost. I've heard great reviews and what are so...4 Answers
  • What is the cost for this product?2 Answers
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Great product! I use it to make my own sheet masks. I just recently started using it as an acne spot treatment. Within 24 hours my pimples were so much smaller and not so sore and painful. It’s affordable too. I highly recommend it.
Hannah V.
THIS PRODUCT SAVED MY SKIN. I had cystic acne for a few months, and I decided to try tea tree oil instead of using benzoyl peroxide or one of those retinoid creams. I just mix a drop of this into my nighttime moisturizer and my skin looks better in the morning. It probably took a month for my skin to start clearing up, but it's been a year I've been using it now and my skin is still clear! And I love that it's an oil so it's super natural and good for your skin. 11/10 would recommend
Trina A.
Thomasville
My absolute favorite tea tree oil. It is so pure and I use it directly on my skin without irritation. As soon as I get a pimple or bump, I dab some on it and after 3 applications the bump is gone. I believe and using all natural organic products and this is a required stable in my home.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
This brand of tea tree is very nice some are to harsh on the skin and this one works perfectly to dab onto breakouts before bedtime and it helps to dry it out
Also I dampen a cotton ball with a few drops and place one inside each of my kids shoes and it cuts the odor causing bacteria it also helped clear up my son's athletes foot in between his toes quickly .
It is anti microbial,antibacterial and antifungal
Sammy R.
Little Elm, TX
I really like now foods essential oils because you get more bang for your buck and they're good quality oils. I make a toning spay for my face that contains this essential oil to prevent acne.
Love this little bottle of tea tree oil! I use this at least a few times a week! It's. I have hormonal break outs every month and I just dab a tiny amount on, and it completely dries out my breakout by the next day!! Great, natural way to deal with acne!
Crystal R.
California
Bought this product couple of times, and has been my all time favorite for removing acne and given great results in just a week of using it.. Woulddefinitely reccomend it!:))
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I love tea tree oil it is really good for your skin specially if you have acne and dark spots really all around skin problems I mean I've heard of people put it on insect bites and all kinds of stuff you do have to dilute it I suggest you dilute it with coconut oil organic coconut oil but it is so good for your face it is a antibacterial it is good for so many things that has a good smell it makes you feel fresh if you have really if you have problems can I really suggest you getting this because it will make your face so clear so much better less breakouts Less Problems just all around helpful with troubled skin
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great company to buy essential oils from. A great quality product at a good price. I use this for a lot of my beauty needs. I bought this at a local health store. I would highly recommend.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely amazing. My nail was acting up and one drop of tea tree oil completely heald it. I also use it in my daughters shampoo because it prevents lice (they don't like the smell) I know it's common for elementary kids to get lice 😒 so I try to prevent it so far so good!
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
What's the cost. I've heard great reviews and what are some ways to use this ?
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
What is the cost for this product?
Jeannette G.
North Las Vegas, NV
I read up on toenail fungus and it says teatree oil helped . How do i apply it and does it really work?