BY NOW FOODS #3 in Tea Tree Oil

Melaleuca alternifolia Aroma:  Potent, warm, spicy. Benefits:  Cleansing, purifying, renewing. For aromatherapy use.  For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.  Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Ingredients:  100% pure tea treen oil. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Purifying Room Blend:  Add 1 drop each of tea tree oil and grapefruit oil, along with 10 drops of lemon oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from leaves. . Purity Tested/Quality Assured see more...

• I have mild to moderate acne. Has anyone used this for acne? Has ...2 Answers
  • I use shampoos with tea tree oil, because I have a very dry scalp...7 Answers
  • What do you use tea tree oil for? 14 Answers
  • "It does sting a little bit but it does the job." in 1 review
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have tea tree oil on hand and since I go through so much of it I like purchasing the Now brand. It is still a therapeutic grade tea tree oil but for an affordable price. It is great and I use it for homeopathic treatment to soaps and even cleaning. If there is one essential oil you should have I. Your medicine cabinet it is tea tree oil. It is good for everything and has a nice earthy scent. NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil
Ava B.
I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF. I love and use tea tree constantly, and out of all the kinds I've tried, this particular scent is my absolute favorite. I love using tea tree for my acne, as an aroma diffuser and for cleaning. I put it on my nose at night and it has helped the black heads go away. This scent is so calming and the price is just right.
Aveyshla J.
Kissimmee, FL
I’ve been using tea tree oil for a long time in order to treat my acne problems. I get some cotton and dab it on the affected areas. It works so great and really lowers the inflammation. A warning is to never use it on a recently popped pimple, u might irritate your skin.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this oil I use it as an ingredient in my toothpaste.. I use 1 spn coconut oil 2 drops of tea tree and 2 drops of clove oil and this works amazing it helps keep your gums healthy and you can feel the circulation. My gums are softer and healthier since using this. This gets rid of any flavor u just ate this beats any mouth wash n toothpaste and it’s a much healthier alternative. And removes plaque as well. You will feel so fresh using this
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not only is it good on my daughters hair since she has terrible dry scalp. It also has a scent that just naturally calms you down. Out a few drops in a hot bath and close your eyes and it’s like you’re in a sauna almost.
Kelly N.
Love this oil. It’s great for aromatherapy and I put it in my temples when I have a headache. This also helps with acne as well. Just make sure you don’t over use it because the oil is really strong.
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I grabbed this from my local drug emporium just to try out different oils and didn’t realize how many benefits you get from tea tree oil. It is great for so many things! We love it.
Chintil G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A must-have in any skin care routine. It's essential for killing bacteria when there's acne present. And it's one of the two essential oils that you can use by itself other than lavender.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil
Am using this oil now by mixing 5 drops from this oil with my body shower it's good but I hate it's smell .. I bought it from amazon ..
Miss A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazingggggggg. I love this brand very much. I usually put the oil in water, shake it up alongside with peppermint oil for my hair and voila, it's soft and moisturized. You can also add glycerin to the mixture. :)
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
What do you use tea tree oil for?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do YOU use this?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How much does this cost, where to find, and what's it's best feature?
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
I've been looking for a new shampoo to use with this in it. I have itchy scalp and dandruff and have been using head and shoulders all my life. I guess my skin got use to the "medicine" in it and it stopped working. Right now I'm using a shampoo from Sally's with tea tree oil in it but wanted to try others out. The one I'm using now is by the brand generic. Does anyone know of any shampoos with tea tree oil in it that I should try? Thanks!
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
I use shampoos with tea tree oil, because I have a very dry scalp and dandruff shampoo does not work for me. Could I add a few drops to my favorite shampoos? And would it work the same as shampoo that comes with tea tree oil In it?