BY NOW FOODS #1 in Spa Accessories

Melaleuca alternifolia Aroma:  Potent, warm, spicy. Benefits:  Cleansing, purifying, renewing. For aromatherapy use.  For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.  Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Ingredients:  100% pure tea treen oil. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Purifying Room Blend:  Add 1 drop each of tea tree oil and grapefruit oil, along with 10 drops of lemon oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from leaves. . Purity Tested/Quality Assured see more...

• I have mild to moderate acne. Has anyone used this for acne? Has ...2 Answers
  • I use shampoos with tea tree oil, because I have a very dry scalp...7 Answers
  • What do you use tea tree oil for? 14 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It does sting a little bit but it does the job." in 1 review
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
For several months, I had been dealing with a string of feminine issues and had been to the doctor too many times to count for an unexplained itching "down there."
After going to the doctor so many different times without answers, I was finally at my wit's end and started to do some research online for home remedies and came across multiple articles that said tea tree oil was a common homeopathic remedy. I literally ran out the front door and drove to the nearest health store in town to buy some.
WHAT A LIFE SAVER!
I found the proper dilution for topical use and I had immediate relief. I had been suffering for MONTHS and doctors couldn't figure out what was causing my severe itching but tea tree oil took care of it almost instantly. After applying it 1-2x/day for a few weeks, I have cleared up whatever issues I was having and am finally back to living my normal life! I know this is typically used through a diffuser as an essential oil, so I thought I would give a review on one of its alternative uses!
amy j.
Franklin, TN
Tea tree has such great uses and benefits. Besides the clean fresh scent it can be used on a plethora of skin issues: warts, acne, dandruff, ringworm/athletes foot, cuts and scrapes as a disinfectant, itching and soothing rough skin.

I like to add a little to my shampoo it help keep dandruff at bay and help moisturize my scalp. It works wonders for acne as well. Helps clear it up almost immediately.

I also use it in a diffuser and it makes my whole room smell so clean and fresh.

My friend has had luck removing warts by using tea tree oil. Be very careful to not contaminate the bottle when using on warts. I have been trying to kill my warts on my foot by using this everyday and bandaging it up. It seems to be working but it's just taking a long time.

Tea tree has so many uses this is easy to use everyday. I will always keep it on hand in multiple rooms in my house. This bottle will last forever and well worth the purchase.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
I absolutely LOOOOVE tea tree oil - the smell is very strong but i don't personally mind it. Most people tell you to dilute it before using because the formulation is so strong but i just use it as is. I use it to dry up acne, and also on piercing bumps (mostly on my nose piercing). But this stuff seriously works wonders. I use it about 2-3 times a day (when needed) and the bump (or acne) goes away within the week (times vary depending on the size). It will dry your skin slightly so I wouldn't over do it but thats nothing moisturizing and skin care items cant take care of.
Tara P.
I cannot leave my house without bring tea tree oil with me. I use it for so many different things like treating acne, mosquito bite itch relief, sunburn soothing, cleaning, etc! Now brand has always been my go-to quality product. I can often find a good sale at my local health foods store and get this for a steal! The product lasts a long time and has so many great uses! Just make sure you read about how to properly use a concentrated essential oil and NEVER ingest!
Leah J.
Winchester, KY
This is my #1 in skincare, I couldn't live without it. My skin can be an absolute disaster and tea tree oil will be my saving grace. You get so much use out of a single bottle, seeing as you only need a couple drops. This oil works wonders, just like all the other alternatives. Be careful with this oil, though, it can dry you out if you're not careful. I purchased mine online, but you can pick it up anywhere, even Walmart! Absolutely, 100% recommend to everyone!
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
I grew up using this on bug bites, burns, and every other skin problem except acne. Now, years later, I use it for that too. I also use it for skin problems on my pups. This is nature's magic elixir- it's great for EVERYTHING. Plus, if you're having congestion problems, you can throw it in a diffuser and breathe in the benefits. If you have been debating on whether or not to pick this up, take the plunge- it's a fantastic oil.
Emily T.
Tea tree oil is by far my favorite health product. I mix it with some witch hazel and use it as a facial and body cleanser and it totally clears up my acne. It does even better than some of the stuff the dermatologist has given me! It's great for a lot of other things too, it's amazingly versatile. I will never be without a bottle ever again.
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
I usually use this as a disinfectant but I also recommend for you guys to use that as well as any other treatments you would like to use... whether his own skin you know trying to eliminate fleas on your pets this just works for anything this is the best Home remedy that I can use for almost everything it definitely has a nice natural scent!
Mabel R.
Bandera, TX
I am in love with this product! I've been using tea tree oil on my acne for about 2 weeks now and it works wonders! The smell is very earthy, which I adore, and the quality of this brand is superb. Because this oil is has antiseptic properties I put it on my face every night before I go to sleep after I've washed it as I usually do
Gabrielle K.
Phoenix , Az
This is my ALL time favorite product I can buy. I buy it every single month and I use it for a variety of reasons! This is great for any skin infection including acne! It is the only thing that has cured my cystic acne and I apply it directly on my face morning and night! Can't go without this amazing all natural product.
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
What do you use tea tree oil for?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do YOU use this?
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Wellness Guru Expert
How much does this cost, where to find, and what's it's best feature?
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
I've been looking for a new shampoo to use with this in it. I have itchy scalp and dandruff and have been using head and shoulders all my life. I guess my skin got use to the "medicine" in it and it stopped working. Right now I'm using a shampoo from Sally's with tea tree oil in it but wanted to try others out. The one I'm using now is by the brand generic. Does anyone know of any shampoos with tea tree oil in it that I should try? Thanks!
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
I use shampoos with tea tree oil, because I have a very dry scalp and dandruff shampoo does not work for me. Could I add a few drops to my favorite shampoos? And would it work the same as shampoo that comes with tea tree oil In it?