BY NOW FOODS #3 in Tea Tree Oil

Melaleuca alternifolia Aroma:  Potent, warm, spicy. Benefits:  Cleansing, purifying, renewing. For aromatherapy use.  For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.  Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Ingredients:  100% pure tea treen oil. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Purifying Room Blend:  Add 1 drop each of tea tree oil and grapefruit oil, along with 10 drops of lemon oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from leaves. . Purity Tested/Quality Assured see more...

• "It does sting a little bit but it does the job." in 1 review
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have tea tree oil on hand and since I go through so much of it I like purchasing the Now brand. It is still a therapeutic grade tea tree oil but for an affordable price. It is great and I use it for homeopathic treatment to soaps and even cleaning. If there is one essential oil you should have I. Your medicine cabinet it is tea tree oil. It is good for everything and has a nice earthy scent. NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil
Nia N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Now foods offers some of the best deals on essential oils and whole ingredients (like oils) that I’ve been able to find online. The quality is always up to the standard of other brands, but it’s often more affordable, and it’s always more available online and in stores. I use tea tree oil in my custom skin- and hair-care mixes, and this product is a complete mainstay in my home. I highly recommend!
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
Love using tea tree oil for my normal beauty routine. I like the fact that the application is easy. I use this mixed with carrier oils and peppermint oil for my hair. I use this alone as a spot treatment for when I feel a pimple coming up and leave it overnight (but I do not break out often). I also use this mixed with a natural witch hazel in a spray bottle as an odor neutralizer after I get out of the shower for my underarms and sometimes before applying deodorant. This is one of my essential staple oils. I can never be out of peppermint and tea tree oil!
Ambrosia P.
Every house hold needs tea tree oil. I use this brand every time because its good quality and cheap. You an use tea tree oil for so many things. I diffuse the oil , you can use it to treat a bacterial infection or a yeast infection. tea tree can also be use for acne.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this oil I use it as an ingredient in my toothpaste.. I use 1 spn coconut oil 2 drops of tea tree and 2 drops of clove oil and this works amazing it helps keep your gums healthy and you can feel the circulation. My gums are softer and healthier since using this. This gets rid of any flavor u just ate this beats any mouth wash n toothpaste and it’s a much healthier alternative. And removes plaque as well. You will feel so fresh using this
Julia G.
Thank god for tea tree oil!! This is the ONLY magic cure for a big, red pimple. Most acne products irritate my skin but tea tree oil soothes. I mix a few drops with a tablespoon of water, soak it up with a cotton ball and apply to the pimple.

I would not recommend using over a large area of the skin as it can be drying. I use it as a spot treatment only.

The more often you use it, the less effective it seems to be so I only apply once or twice per week.
Sarah F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We got a large bottle of this because we use it for so many things. We use it topically, in homemade sprays, and in our diffuser. It has great antibacterial benefits and so we get a ton of use out of this. We buy on amazon!
emily p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use a few drops every night diluted in jojoba oil, one of my favorite brands, super easy to get ahold of, lasts a long time, and does a great job at keeping my skin clear without drying it out. Love
Ava B.
Worthington, PA
I SWEAR BY THIS STUFF. I love and use tea tree constantly, and out of all the kinds I've tried, this particular scent is my absolute favorite. I love using tea tree for my acne, as an aroma diffuser and for cleaning. I put it on my nose at night and it has helped the black heads go away. This scent is so calming and the price is just right.
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tea tee oil works amazing mixed with a little water in a spray bottle as a toner. I use this for cuts and pimples as well. I’ve been using tea tree oil for years and I like this brand! I would purchase again.
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
What do you use tea tree oil for?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do YOU use this?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How much does this cost, where to find, and what's it's best feature?
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
I've been looking for a new shampoo to use with this in it. I have itchy scalp and dandruff and have been using head and shoulders all my life. I guess my skin got use to the "medicine" in it and it stopped working. Right now I'm using a shampoo from Sally's with tea tree oil in it but wanted to try others out. The one I'm using now is by the brand generic. Does anyone know of any shampoos with tea tree oil in it that I should try? Thanks!
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
I use shampoos with tea tree oil, because I have a very dry scalp and dandruff shampoo does not work for me. Could I add a few drops to my favorite shampoos? And would it work the same as shampoo that comes with tea tree oil In it?