NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil

Melaleuca alternifolia Aroma:  Potent, warm, spicy. Benefits:  Cleansing, purifying, renewing. For aromatherapy use.  For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.  Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Ingredients:  100% pure tea treen oil. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Purifying Room Blend:  Add 1 drop each of tea tree oil and grapefruit oil, along with 10 drops of lemon oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from leaves. . Purity Tested/Quality Assured

NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil ? Does this smell sort of astringent? Something has changed in the brand I used to buy in the scent and I would like an astringent scent in my tea tree?
NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil ? What are tour your favorite uses for this oil?
What's the best thing to mix it with? What ratio do you recommend? Intended use is my face for acne. I do have dry/oily skin and don't want to cause more dryness.
Start your review of NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil!
Product Highlights
“It does sting a little bit but it does the job.” in reviews
Marshall, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased Now Foods Tea Tree Oil thru Amazon a while ago. I buy different Tea Tree Oils all the time,sometimes I go by price, other times by brand, etc. When i purchased Now Tea Tree Oil I knew ahead of time that it was not organic. I also did not get my expectations up because alot of the reviews were NOT good. However, I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED BY NOW FOODS Tea Tree Oil!! It worked much better than many other tea tree oils I've purchased & continue to purchase. I find j always fall back on Now whenever I can. Extremely reasonably priced for a product that REALLY WORKS!! IF you've read this far& have ANY questions, feel free to reach out on any of my Socmedias& ask me any questions you may have!! I'm more than happy to answer all your questions!! All my SocMedias are under the same name MarciBratz😊
camdenton
This stuff is great to add into shampoo and conditioner. I also use it in skin care products. I've heard it's great to use as a preventative for head lice too. I could list things it's great for all day, but If you do not have it in your time I highly recommend changing that!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love using tea tree oil. It has so many uses. I have been using this to heal a piercing diluted with a bit of water and the results are astounding. Very affordable. I use the oil on my feet too, reduces odor well. This is like the holy grail of oils.
Dundalk, MD
This product is very versatile. You can use it for cleaning, deodorizing, a topical analgesic, and a great muscle rub. You can't change perfection. It has a fresh pine sap smell that only NOW given. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Dallas , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this essential oil I like to use it for my acne and it has helped my acne does have a little bit of a stinging sensation applied to your skin it has a very refreshing strong scent but it smells good
NJ
Love love love this tea tree oil. It works on everything. But mostly I mix it with witch hazel and put on my face. It’s definitely fading my blemishes and reducing bumps. Works great for ingrown hairs as well.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love any oils by now. Good for perfumes and good for defusing. Either way cleaning or what your use. Trying to repel bugs. Grow some hair back. Its worth every dollar
Madison, AL
It has a very strong smell. I'm using it in some of my own beauty products that I'm making. It's ok so far. As soon as I can I want to try some other scents though.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
This is great for everything. Tea tree oil has so many uses. I love that it comes in a tinted, glass bottle. It’s potent and not diluted at all. It exceeded my expectations and I will definitely repurchase!
Evanston, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have tea tree oil on hand and since I go through so much of it I like purchasing the Now brand. It is still a therapeutic grade tea tree oil but for an affordable price. It is great and I use it for homeopathic treatment to soaps and even cleaning. If there is one essential oil you should have I. Your medicine cabinet it is tea tree oil. It is good for everything and has a nice earthy scent. NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Aiyana B. • a month ago
It has a very sharp smell. Like a strong mint.
South Elgin, IL
4 months ago
NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil ? What are tour your favorite uses for this oil?
Hyattsville
2 years ago
NOW Foods Tea Tree Oil will this work on my blemishes??
Lana C. • a year ago
Yep it sure will, I use it every night all over my face before I go to bed and it makes my pimples disappear way faster!