Mary F.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4

I haven't tried almond oil. is it good?

Mareeam A.
Mareeam A.
Gilbert, AZ
2 years, 7 months ago
I like it very much. I use it as an evening moisturizer, add it to my weekly hair oil treatment, and apply it after I shower. It doesn't clog pores and is virtually scentless, so it acts as a nice base for essential oils.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
2 years, 10 months ago
Nothing too impressive.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
2 years, 10 months ago
I use it in lotion and find it great for that.