BY NOW FOODS #14 in Fitness Supplements

All-natural oil that is perfect for nourishing and reviving any skin type. Easily absorbed and won t clog pores, promoting clear, soft, healthy skin. Ideal for the entire body. . see more...

• Can this help for dry skin under eyes after waking up?1 Answers
  • Does anyone use this to mix with essential oils? Do you like it?3 Answers
  • help , Do you recommended this for dark circle ? Thanks !1 Answers
Caitlin G.
This stuff is amazing! I spread it throughout my hair for a hair mask, and wash it out in the shower. It leaves my hair feeling silky and healthy, with a beautiful shine. If your hair is thin or prone to being oily, I would put less of this product on. If after the first shampooing my hair still feels a bit oily, I shampoo a second time and then use conditioner. It also works wonderfully for the skin as an all body moisturizer. It takes a bit of rubbing to fully penetrate, and you'll feel a bit oily for a while so I would recommend doing it in the evening. I've been putting it on my face as well, which I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive acne prone skin, but it really does wonders for my dry facial skin. I've also been combing it on my lashes and eyebrows with a spoolie to promote hair growth!
Angel A.
Eastlake, OH
I'm huge into essential oils, but prior to that, I was in love with the different nourishing oils you can use for healthier skin.

I'm fairly crunchy, so I don't use store bought lotion. I make my own, and sweet almond oil is always in the mix (along with grapeseed, jojoba, and others).

You get quite a lot of product for the price here. It's clean, it's not loaded with chemicals, and it works.

The only thing I'd suggest to the production team would be to offer these with an actual pump instead of the squeeze top cap. Otherwise, 5 stars, babe!
z v.
I really enjoy using this in place of a face wash/moisturizer. It doesn't make my skin break out and I can add a drop of lavender or tea tree essential oil to give it a better smell. It works really well as a body lotion too. You can also put it in hair to make the split ends not as noticeable. Over all it's a really great product for many uses and I'll be buying it for years to come.
Beauty L.
This is expeller pressed which will reach to higher levels than cold compressed. This brand is too thick and probably lost its value being expeller pressed. I've had better brands of almond oil. This might seem good to a newbie, but trust me, there's better options.
Sarah C.
This is a great face oil. My face can be extremely dry at times and so I put this on at night after washing my face. It feels so soft and rejuvenating. My skin has been healthier since I began using it. I have issues with acne and this hasn't aggravated it at all.
Brielle C.
This is my favorite oil! It absorbs quickly & leaves my skin feeling soft & supple. I use it right away after I get out of the shower on damp skin & I'm good to go for the day. It's an all purpose oil so I use this in my hair also & the results are the same.
Tiffany C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have purchased this twice on Amazon. It lasts me forever due to its large size. Extremely affordable price. I use this under my eyes, on my lips, in my hair, & on my entire body to moisturize. You cannot go wrong with it. But it!
Zahra D.
I love this oil! I use it to remove my eye makeup and it works even better than makeup wipes and eye makeup removers. Also it helps in lengthening your eyelashes and minimizes the appearance of dark circles!
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this oil. A little of this goes a long way. I use it to remove my make up with, in my bath water, on my hair and face. This stuff is just great.
Kristine A.
I use this as a moisturizer mixed with some aloe vera and love it. Very light, and dries enough to not get on my clothes.
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert
What do you use this for?
Mary F.
Austin, TX
I haven't tried almond oil. is it good?
Andrea B.
San Ramon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
What are some uses for this product? I've been told it's great for hair and skin
Amber M.
Clive, IA
Does anyone use this to mix with essential oils? Do you like it?
Maria D.
Grass valley, CA
How much is this oil do they sale it in target..