SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsNow Foods
Super Omega 3-6-9 Soft-gels, 1200Mg, 180-Count

Now Foods Super Omega 3-6-9 Soft-gels, 1200Mg, 180-Count

by Now Foods

How big are the soft-gels? Are they difficult to swallow?
Start your review of Now Foods Super Omega 3-6-9 Soft-gels, 1200Mg, 180-Count!
How would you rate this product?
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
The Now foods brand is usually pretty high quality, and this is excellent if you hit the gym a lot and wants that little extra help in loose the water in your body. You feel cleaner.
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair skin and nails are all strong and healthy. i love love love these omega capsules. Ive never felt so better
Sophia M.
I have been using this product for a little over 6 months now. From 6 months ago to now, the biggest difference I have noticed is clearer, healthier, looking skin. Many people have complimented how great my skin looks and that it has a great glow.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
I like this brand of vitamins and I'm trying to remember if this oil had an aftertaste, don't think so.
Kristina R.
Lviv, Lviv
My mom know much about vitamins and advised me taking omega. Also my cosmetologist says it is good for skin, so I am taking it regularly. I cant tell if I effect, but I feel good and have not had flu or cold for quite a long time. I still break out and my skin still dry. I want to believe that it helps my body and keeps me healthy.
Allison D.
The Now foods brand is usually pretty high quality, I buy other products in this brand and have been satisfied. These oils are great to take on a daily basis to keep the immune system functioning and to help ward off colds as well as improve muscle and joint pain.