NOW Foods Super Enzymes, Capsules, 180 ea uploaded by Fahmina R.NOW Foods Super Enzymes, Capsules, 180 ea uploaded by Jennifer P.NOW Foods Super Enzymes, Capsules, 180 ea uploaded by Donyell T.

BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement NOW Super Enzyme Capsules are a comprehensive blend of enzymes that support healthy digestive functions. Bromelain, Ox Bile, Pancreatin and Papain have been formulated to optimize the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates and protein for maximum assimilation.* Free of: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives. *This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Shamima R.
Astoria
Review for: 180 Capsule more...
For years I suffered from digestive issues. I could eat or sleep because of my indigestion. I was diagnosed with ulcers and took antacids which ruined my stomach. I was vey bloated and overweight. This medicine helped me breathe!! I absolutely love it!. If you want to eat better and sleep better I recommend this to you! It helps with nausea and makes the breakdown ood your food faster and better. I'm able to use the bathroom better with this medicine.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So people are saying they took this for weight loss. It's not for that. It's supposed to help you break down your foods to digest and go to the bathroom easier. I didn't find that it worked when I felt backed up. I do still take it at times but not consistently. All the reviews I read on bodybuilder.com indicated that this would make you have serious runs or other unpleasant bathroom issues which I never had. Coffee helps me.
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
By the end of the day I always use to bloat until I discovered these, I take them with meals or foods I know my stomach has a problem digesting. They help break down proteins, carbs and fats. These are not a weight loss supplement these are to help break down you food. I'm on my 2nd bottle and will keep repurchasing unless I find something better
Michelle T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been taking these for a month now. I have digestive issues and Gerd really bad. I was suggested these by my doc. Wow what a difference! I'm not bloated and it does help tremendously with reflux/gerd. After reading up on Prilosec I will NEVER take it again. I'm sticking with this unless I come across something better.
I have gastroparesis, meaning my stomach muscles don't contract like the should to help digest food, and I've been taking these enzymes for about a month. I take one with each meal and my symptoms have really improved. I have less nausea, bloating, and acid reflux.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these enzymes. I've always had stomach issues but these enzymes really help keep the bloated feeling away. I follow a paleo diet so the protein and roughage breakdown was a concern of mine. Not anymore!
Angela M.
I'm a nursing mom and started taking these in an effort to help my baby boy get had from food I was eating. I take one with every meal and it's made a huge difference, not only for baby but also for myself.
Donyell T.
I don't notice any weight lost & I'm on my 3rd bottle. It didn't replace my antacids. I still use Prilosec daily. I like it for keeping me somewhat regular. Sometimes it works like a mild laxative.
Anna A.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 180 Tablet more...
I've just started taking these in addition to a probiotic. I bloat very badly and have digestion issues. This seems to help so far.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
I have acid reflux and ibs. These are relatively effective in preventing heartburn if I can remember to take them before my meal. They do not seem to help with ibs issues though. I much preferred the plant enzymes.