NOW Foods Super Enzymes, 180 Capsules (Pack of 2) uploaded by Dominique N.

BY NOW FOODS

NOW Super Enzyme Capsules are a comprehensive blend of enzymes that support healthy digestive functions.Bromelain, Ox Bile, Pancreatin and Papain have been formulated to optimize the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates and protein for maximum assimilation.* see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dominique N.
NOW Foods Super Enzymes, 180 Capsules (Pack of 2) After much research, it was decided that after having bowl problems due to the removal of my gallbladder, to seek out a digestive supplement with ox bile as an ingredient. I bought these from Amazon hoping to aid my digestive tract back in the right direction. I took these with my 3 main meals a day as recommended, and they worked great for about a month. I began to have my normal digestive issues again without changing my diet, exercise, or supplement regimen. I found a supplement with pure ox bile as the only ingredient, which has done wonders for my digestive health over the past 6 months. Product did not meet my long-term expectations.
Lis S.
Atlanta, GA
These are great to help with digestion. I've used them for years. I really like everything from the NOW Foods brand