NOW Foods Stevia Glycerite, 2 oz uploaded by Deborah C.NOW Foods Stevia Glycerite, 2 oz uploaded by Aubrie H.

BY NOW FOODS

Pleasant Tasting Herb Alcohol-Free Non-Bitter Aftertaste Vegetarian Product This natural herbal glycerite is intended for dietary supplement purposes only. Stevia rebaudiana is a natural herb that grows in Asia and South America. see more...

Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Orgánica, sin alcohol, calorías o cosas artificiales. No se pueden usar mucho d ella pues deja un sabor raro y amargo pero si lo haces con moderación es muy bien endulzánte . Muy buen precio y muy saludable .
Morgan D.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this product, it makes everything taste ao good! I would suggest getting this as a sweetener.
Aubrie H.
Lubbock, TX
Perfect size to stick in my purse on the go - most restaurants don't stock stevia! Great taste also.
pat c.
Paisley, FL
Great product. Love to use it in my coffee while eating out. I can't use sugar so great substitute
Mira D.
Chesterfield , MI
This is great for beverages, I add it in my tea every morning to sweeten it up!
alison j.
Belleville, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great taste! I do not find it has a bitter after taste unlike other stevia products