BY NOW

Stevia rebaudiana is a small plant native to Paraguay and Brazil. It was discovered in 1887 by a South American scientist named Moises Bertoni who learned of the herb from the Guarani Paraguayan Indians who used it to flavor bitter tribal beverages. Two French chemists named Bridel and Lavieille began to unravel the secret of stevia in 1931 with explatory extraction work on Stevia rebaudiana leaves. Their research yielded a pure, white, crystalline compound they named stevioside which is responsible for stevia's flavorful properties. Inulin is a fructooligosaccharide derived from chicory. As a prebiotic, it stimulates the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria to support good colon health. It has a low glycemic index making it suitable for persons on certain types of restricted diets. Add it to your favorite food or beverage for a delightful taste. Chromium is a trace mineral that is significantly reduced in the American diet due to the overprocessing of our foods. It is involved in a number of important bodily functions and is an effective synergist for Stevia and Inulin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
I use stevia all the time now with my dad sense he changed his diet cause he had some serious medical issues so I can't have sweets that much anymore but its all about genetics and I have had grandpa and grandma and now dad with diabetes and its not good so I have not had table sugar for a long time I am a trivia or stevia girl now!!!!
Brittany B.
Less calories than sugar but with all the chemicals and what not these are getting bad press. Don't know if I should continue eating this. Will do more research.
Santos M.
Orlando, FL
This brand is the one we use at home when we have our night time tea. It's not over powering, soft and not an after taste is left.
karen a.
miami , florida
I love this raw cocoa bar, it is delicious and the fact that it is organic makes me feel good knowing I can eat an organic sweet and enjoy in immensely
Gena C.
San Francisco, CA
Does anybody want to try trivia or stevia its so much better for you then sugar and less getting diabetes or if you like sweet without the calories if you are having problems cutting back sugar I will listen and we can guide each other