NOW Foods Solutions Vegetable Glycerine - 16 fl oz uploaded by Jessica E.NOW Foods Solutions Vegetable Glycerine - 16 fl oz uploaded by Maria G.

BY NOW FOODS

Outstanding moisturizer and skin cleanser that also provides softening and lubricating benefits. Hypoallergenic and easily soluble in water, making it suitable for use in all of your cosmetic applications. Has a long shelf life and does not easily oxidize. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I originally bought this to make my own vitamin c serum but ended up liking it better for a moisturizer. You don't need much at all!! I like to mix a drop or two in with another moisturizer. Makes my skin silky and shiny!
Zoey C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff! Great for your skin and I also love it for my hair keeps my skin and hair moisturize for days and the price is worth it ! There's nothing I don't like about it. I would recommend it to anyone that has very try skin.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I've added this toy home made soaps and it's extremely moisturizing and helps the soap suds up. The price was good and I got it at my local feel rite store. It's easy to use and you can fine recipes almost anywhere
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this product to do my own body wash or hand soap. You can find this product at whole foods for 4 dollars. I use it daily .
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert
It sounds interesting for diy. Do you trust the brand? And what's the best place to find it?
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert
What other uses can I get out of this product?