NOW Foods Solutions Rosewater Concentrate - 1 fl oz

Refreshing Condition: In need of a more affordable alternative to Rose Oil, or looking to make a refreshing facial mist. Solution: Rosewater Concentrate is made from Rose Oil, alcohol, distilled water and Rose fragrances. Rosewater is believed to be the first modern perfume, credited to the famous Arabian physician, Avicenna, who discovered the process of distilling oil from rose petals. Contains 2% pure Rose Oil. see more...

Breanna R.
I use rose oil and water for many things. I bought this brand because it was a good deal. It is definitely what I wanted. It smells like roses and is what it says. I use it on my oil diffuser, for my lips, and for home hair remedies.
Diana M.
West Hartford, CT
I bought this product for the first time last week. I use it for DIY perfumes and masks I hear it's really good for your skin. I highly recommend it for people looking for DIY Materials.
Claudia I.
Salinas, CA
Now products are very good and great value for the price. Thus Rose water is great, I've used it to make setting sprays. The scent is a bit strong for me but that tends to be the issue for me with most brands since I don't care much for floral scents.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Great product! Smells so good! Fils the whole house up when I use my oil burner. Great price for the amount as well! I buy it online via Lucky Vitamin.
Theresa R.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Rose water smell great good uses for it are use it on your bath water for a great smelling bath or on a hot day use it as a face mist.
Macy C.
Alexandria, VA
I use this rosewater concentrate to mix with my clay face mask it works great and leaves my skin feeling supple smooth and soft
Adriana F.
This product has a great scent! Very good quality for the price! I used this to make homemade facial toner.
Alyssa C.
My favorite smell. soothing and natural and doesn't make my allergies flip out when I wear it.
Nicole G.
I picked up this brand for a decent price, and even on sale, at my local Walmart. I use it in my diffuser, as a perfume, in DIY beauty toners and masks, I add it in to my fabric refresher sprays. I have used it in combination with some other ingredients to help heal my new tattoos
Linda V.
Rose water is amazing if you want to create your own natural toner, it refreshes the skin
Jill S.
Is this product good for rosacea?