NOW Foods Solutions Pure Lanolin - 7 fl oz uploaded by Naketa J.NOW Foods Solutions Pure Lanolin - 7 fl oz uploaded by Emma B.NOW Foods Solutions Pure Lanolin - 7 fl oz uploaded by Evangeline J.

BY NOW FOODS

Protects Chapped Skin Contains No Added Color 2 Gluten-Free Condition: Skin in need of protection from wind burn and environmental factors. Solution: Pure Lanolin is a powerful, natural moisturizer that can promote the smoothness and translucency associated with healthy, youthful skin. Derived from the wool of sheep, lanolin is remarkably close to our own natural skin oils. Its thickness has been compared to petroleum jelly, but lanolin is a natural alternative that has more moisturizing properties and is similar to our own skin lipids. It is perfect for use on very dry, rough or chapped skin. NOW 100% Pure Lanolin is solid in its natural state. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Naketa J.
This lanolin is amazing. I use it for my baby when she has a diaper rash. Or any skin irritation. It helps smooth and soften the skin and because it is so thick it lasts a long time!!!
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Keeps skin moisturized. A little bit goes a long way. Has a good smell and leaves the skin feeling smooth.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Love this lanolin! It's thick and smells great. I use it for my wool covers for cloth diapers and also add a lubricant for pumping to decrease friction on my skin. It does moisturize nicely to, but I prefer less thick moisturizers.
Evangeline J.
This product was a gift for my mom from her boss. My mom has dry and cracking hands. I believe she has eczema. And over night she will apply this and she will wear gloves to keep the moisture in.