BY NOW FOODS

Condition: Sensitive skin in need of an natural moisturizer and protection from premature aging, without clogging pores and causing breakouts. Solution: Pure Grapeseed Oil is a light, odorless oil with mild astringent and emollient properties. This versatile oil contains numerous essential fatty acids including Linoleic, Oleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic and Lauric. Its rich, silky texture is perfect for soothing away dryness and irritation and is suitable for all skin types since it won't clog pores or cause break-outs. Grapeseed Oil is perfect as a base for lotions, and it's mild enough to use as a conditioner for all hair types. see more...

• Anyone use this as a facial moisturizer?1 Answers
  • Where can I find a small bottle, such as this one?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Star C.
Buena Park, CA
This is great! I've heard good things about NOW products and was looking for grapeseed oils because it is supposed to be good for acne prone skin. It doesn't have a particular scent to it and it feels light when you apply it to the skin. It does not leave your skin dry! I apply it every morning and night.
MEREDITH M.
San Diego, CA
I recently had some acne breakouts and this definitely lessened the irritation in my skin and healed them pretty quickly. I now have a new Ashley lip piercing that hurts a lot and when I use the oil to moisturize my lips I get to avoid the risk of them getting cracked and chapped. There are so many versatile ways to use this oil.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
I use this as a moisturizer just how you would some coconut oil! Occasionally I’ll use it to even remove my makeup. It makes that extremely easy and moisturizes in the mean time! Really no scent to this, but my skin drinks it up. I do use retinol on occasion so this is my go to for extra moisturizer on my sensitive spots (eyebrows/ lids/ under eye). I only use this at night though so I can’t speak for how oily your skin would be on a normal day, but I never wake up with over oily skin. It just soaks right in!
Fahmina R.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only buy oil from NowFoods after my surgery. I found them and I put this all over my body and face. I got this twice and I love it, it made my skin soft without making look oily with our without. My scars healed faster because it gave it moisture. I love NowFoods products
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good quality. Works good alone and blends well with other oils. Use it alone to moisturize face, eyes & body or remove make up. Mix it up with castor oil & frankincense oil to oil cleanse my oily skin. Keep the NOW Foods Solutions Grapeseed Oil - 16 fl oz in my bathroom. Take NOW Foods Solutions Grapeseed Oil - 4 fl oz traveling or in my dresser. Love!
Mariel L.
Doral, FL
I love using grapeseed oil on my hair and my skin. It moisturizes my skin, and I also use it for the Oil Cleansing Method. I use it on my hair and I love how lightweight it is.
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
I switched to this for my sensitive face instead of lotion & I love it! I use it every morning and every night. It's oil, but it doesn't make my face oily. It's a great price on amazon and I would definitely recommend to those with sensitive skin!
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
So far this is my favorite oil to use on my face that is amazingly priced. I have tried olive oil, argan, coconut and countless of other oils on my face but this one hasn't broken me out or irritated because it is light enough to where it won't clog pores. Grapeseed oil has astringent properties therefore creating tighter skin and also has high levels of antioxidants which is good to delay cellular breakdown from sun damage and age. Also the Linoleic acid soothes and repairs leaving pesky acne at bay. (I get cystic acne)

I've been using it twice a day and under my acne medication, I haven't used it long enough to see a long term result but hopefully in 2 months my skin is gleaming!
Juliette S.
Brooklyn
Great light moisturizer for face, body and hair! My hair can get very dry and break, I sleep with this oil in it once a week and t's definitely improved! My skin is very prone to break outs and sensitive and it has helped a lo, i apply it on after washing my face and before bed every day :)
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Grape seed oil is awesome! I picked this up a kroger for under $10 I believe. The two things I use this the most for are hair masks or in a sugar body scrub! It makes my hair look so shiny! Just double shampoo or it will leave it greasy!
Tyler S.
Where can I find a small bottle, such as this one?
Kendra C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone use this as a facial moisturizer?