BY NOW FOODS

Condition: Sensitive skin in need of an natural moisturizer and protection from premature aging, without clogging pores and causing breakouts. Solution: Pure Grapeseed Oil is a light, odorless oil with mild astringent and emollient properties. This versatile oil contains numerous essential fatty acids including Linoleic, Oleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic and Lauric. Its rich, silky texture is perfect for soothing away dryness and irritation and is suitable for all skin types since it won't clog pores or cause break-outs. Grapeseed Oil is perfect as a base for lotions, and it's mild enough to use as a conditioner for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Teresa L.
Fairbanks, AK
So far this is my favorite oil to use on my face that is amazingly priced. I have tried olive oil, argan, coconut and countless of other oils on my face but this one hasn't broken me out or irritated because it is light enough to where it won't clog pores. Grapeseed oil has astringent properties therefore creating tighter skin and also has high levels of antioxidants which is good to delay cellular breakdown from sun damage and age. Also the Linoleic acid soothes and repairs leaving pesky acne at bay. (I get cystic acne)

I've been using it twice a day and under my acne medication, I haven't used it long enough to see a long term result but hopefully in 2 months my skin is gleaming!
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
@nowfoods I have used Now Foods products for a long time now. I trust their quality in the products like this grapseed oil and also shea butter oil I use regularly for a smoother, nourished, and tighter appearance for my skin, and the shea oil and grapeseed oil also good for dry scalp.
Laura G.
Tempe, AZ
My face cleared up so much using grape seed oil. And it is affordable. Can't beat that!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert
Good quality. Works good alone and blends well with other oils. Use it alone to moisturize face, eyes & body or remove make up. Mix it up with castor oil & frankincense oil to oil cleanse my oily skin. Keep the NOW Foods Solutions Grapeseed Oil - 16 fl oz in my bathroom. Take NOW Foods Solutions Grapeseed Oil - 4 fl oz traveling or in my dresser. Love!
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
I switched to this for my sensitive face instead of lotion & I love it! I use it every morning and every night. It's oil, but it doesn't make my face oily. It's a great price on amazon and I would definitely recommend to those with sensitive skin!
Mariel L.
Doral, FL
I love using grapeseed oil on my hair and my skin. It moisturizes my skin, and I also use it for the Oil Cleansing Method. I use it on my hair and I love how lightweight it is.
Juliette S.
Brooklyn
Great light moisturizer for face, body and hair! My hair can get very dry and break, I sleep with this oil in it once a week and t's definitely improved! My skin is very prone to break outs and sensitive and it has helped a lo, i apply it on after washing my face and before bed every day :)
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Wellness Guru Expert
So I order this grape seed oil and I love it for moisturize my hair it's so light weight and I have rough curly hair and it really helps to keep the fizz down and out of the way this is some great oil I will definitely buy It when I run out of it
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
I really like the Now brand. I use this oil as a carrier oil for my essential oils, mixed with sugar as a scrub, and in my hair for conditioning. I get mine at super supliments. great product!
Adriana F.
This is an "okay" oil to moisturize skin or to add to a hair mask for deep conditioning. Nothing special though so you're not missing out on much if you don't get to try this product.
Tyler S.
Where can I find a small bottle, such as this one?
Kendra C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone use this as a facial moisturizer?