BY NOW FOODS

Sensitive Skin Care Light Silky Moisturizer 2 For All Skin Types Condition: Sensitive skin in need of an all natural moisturizer and protection from premature aging, without cloggin pores and causing breakouts. Solution: 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil is a light, odorless oil with mild astringent and emollient properties. This versatile oil contains numerous essential fatty acids including Linoleic, Oleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic and Lauric. Its rich, silky texture is perfect for soothing away dryness and irritation and is suitable for all skin types since it won t clog pores or cause break-outs. Grapeseed Oil is perfect as a base for lotions and it s mild enough to use as a conditioner for all hair types. NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution or personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, sh see more...

• What improvements in my skin would I see?2 Answers
  • Any opinions of this being used on oily skin? 4 Answers
  • I've seen this on Youtube a couple times and wanted to know the b...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sybil J.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
My favorite brand of essential oils and carrier oils. I use this as a carrier oil for all my custom blended headache rubs, calming essential oil, my tea tree oil, and my sleepytime relax oils just to name a few. This grapeseed oil is also great in my hair or I will add a few drops to my daily moisturizing lotions if I am feeling the need for some extra moisture. Very affordable and has many uses.
Keelar V.
Keelar V.
Atlanta, GA
I cook with this oil. Grapeseed oil has a high smoke point so it's great for sautéeing and frying. I also use for my skin and hair. Great multi purpose oil. Try mixing some with salt to make your own scrub. I get this from Amazon for a great price
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Naperville, IL
Love this oil for my base oil or for just a quick application. I like the size bc I like to switch up my carrier oils so I feel like this is a good size for the price. I switch between grape seed and avocado.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Compared to coconut and avocado oil, grapeseed oil is very light. I like to use it as a daily moisturizer for my hair because it doesn't leave it greasy.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
One of my more recent finds.  I love oil for the body as a moisturizer and this is one of the cheaper and more natural alternatives to baby oil. It can be used everywhere as it is hypoallergenic and made for consumption.  Better than argon and other oils because the possibility for allergies are lower as well as it it is scentless.  It is multipurpose and multi-beneficial for skin, hair, and body.  I like to put it in spray bottles for skin and hair care. It does its job and is affordable. I will keep using it.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I use this as a natural lubricant as i helps with my dryness down there due to hormonal imbalances. No it does not irritate that area it's actually helped immensely. This is way cheaper than buying commercial lubricants and this bottle lasts longer! You do have to reapply after a while but it does the job. As for skin this really is nice as a lightweight moisture oil. It doesn't clog pores and acts as a barrier in harsh weather. Very versatile product I love it.! I also love how it has multiple omega fatty acids! Omegas are so so good for the skin! Coming from an aesthetician (;
Judy R.
Judy R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I really like this oil. I was looking for something that would not irritate my skin during eczema flare ups. I purchased mine from GNC. And it was really affordable. I use it remove my makeup and follow up with a light face wash. Then use a small dab, about pea size and rub all over my face.

A little goes a long way and I use this daily. NOW Foods Solutions Grapeseed Oil - 16 fl oz
LiveLoveLynn 8.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Ewa Beach, HI
Wellness Guru Expert
Good quality. Works good alone and blends well with other oils. Use it alone to moisturize face, eyes & body or remove make up. Mix it up with castor oil & frankincense oil to oil cleanse my oily skin. Keep the NOW Foods Solutions Grapeseed Oil - 16 fl oz in my bathroom. Take NOW Foods Solutions Grapeseed Oil - 4 fl oz traveling or in my dresser. Love!
A'Nyeshia T.
A'Nyeshia T.
The Now Solutions® Grapeseed Oil is great!😩 I have oily skin on my face and I use it for my weekly oil cleanse. It actually helps keep my skin balance since other products I use cause it to get dry sometimes. I've had it for almost a month and I've been using it instead of lotion and my skin is so much smoother. Other people have even notices .
Myra H.
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This oil is super light and gives good moisture. I like to use it to moisturize my face after I use a clay mask and my skin looks amazing the next morning. it's also great for adding hydration to hair -- I use it mixed with water and conditioner as sort of a refresher spray. the best thing is that the 16 oz bottle cost less than $10... thanks amazon!
Ravyn B.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Is this safe for a hair mask?
Linda V.
Linda V.
Cayce, SC
Any opinions of this being used on oily skin?
Princess A.
Princess A.
I've seen this on Youtube a couple times and wanted to know the benefits it would have on my hair. Is it worth adding to my collection?
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
What improvements in my skin would I see?