BY NOW FOODS

Sensitive Skin Care Light Silky Moisturizer 2 For All Skin Types Condition: Sensitive skin in need of an all natural moisturizer and protection from premature aging, without cloggin pores and causing breakouts. Solution: 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil is a light, odorless oil with mild astringent and emollient properties. This versatile oil contains numerous essential fatty acids including Linoleic, Oleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic and Lauric. Its rich, silky texture is perfect for soothing away dryness and irritation and is suitable for all skin types since it won t clog pores or cause break-outs. Grapeseed Oil is perfect as a base for lotions and it s mild enough to use as a conditioner for all hair types. NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution or personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, sh see more...

• Any hair mask recipe using this oil you recommend? Thank ...1 Answers
  • What improvements in my skin would I see?2 Answers
  • Any opinions of this being used on oily skin? 4 Answers
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is great! I use it on my skin, my hair and my eyelashes! It’s a very light oil. I bought this at my local health food store. I use it about twice a month on my hair and about twice a week on my eyelashes and my face!
DJ C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this oil. Especially that it is in a light-sensitive bottle. However, I do prefer the darker richer Grapeseed Oil by Pompeii. I bought mine at GNC and it was fairly affordable, though you can find the Pompeii one at a grocery store with more in the bottle for cheaper.
mi🗡 m.
I used to use this as a light but effective moisturizer during the summer when my eczema flared up and it worked perfectly. It made my dry patches look a little smoother and I felt more confident to wear things showing my eczema patches. It also has little to no smell so don't worry, you won't smell like nature. And better yet, it lasts forever, because a little bit goes a long way.
Mea A.
Blue Island, IL
This right here is a household staple. One 16 of bottle lasts my family of 5 for a few months. We use it for our hair after washing or to massage I our growth serum, my husband uses it on his face, and I use it in DIY skincare. It is non greasy and works very well.
Blanca P.
Villa Park, IL
YOU ALL NEED TO BUY THIS!! Have acne prone skin??? You need this in your life. I have combination acne prone skin, mostly oily and this works wonder. I don’t use any of my night serums anymore, i only use this. It gets rid of acne scar brightens your skin and treats pimples
Keyla M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I have really sensitive skin, therefore I was looking for a product that would help keep it moisturize without looking too oily. For the cheap price of 5.99 I found this product and it works great. A little goes a long way.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good quality. Works good alone and blends well with other oils. Use it alone to moisturize face, eyes & body or remove make up. Mix it up with castor oil & frankincense oil to oil cleanse my oily skin. Keep the NOW Foods Solutions Grapeseed Oil - 16 fl oz in my bathroom. Take NOW Foods Solutions Grapeseed Oil - 4 fl oz traveling or in my dresser. Love!
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I really like this oil. I was looking for something that would not irritate my skin during eczema flare ups. I purchased mine from GNC. And it was really affordable. I use it remove my makeup and follow up with a light face wash. Then use a small dab, about pea size and rub all over my face.

A little goes a long way and I use this daily. NOW Foods Solutions Grapeseed Oil - 16 fl oz
Lenita R.
Wilmington, DE
This oil is perfect for cleansing. It completely removes makeup and is great as a moisturizer for face and body. I usually purchase mine from GNC and only pay around $10.00 for 16 ounces which is a fantastic deal
Keelar V.
Atlanta, GA
I cook with this oil. Grapeseed oil has a high smoke point so it's great for sautéeing and frying. I also use for my skin and hair. Great multi purpose oil. Try mixing some with salt to make your own scrub. I get this from Amazon for a great price
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Is this safe for a hair mask?
Linda V.
Lavonia, GA
Any opinions of this being used on oily skin?
Princess A.
I've seen this on Youtube a couple times and wanted to know the benefits it would have on my hair. Is it worth adding to my collection?
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
What improvements in my skin would I see?
Michele M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Any hair mask recipe using this oil you recommend? Thank you!

Vitamin Shoppe