BY NOW FOODS

European Clay Powder - 6 oz. 100% Pure Facial Detox/Most Skin Types Condition: Normal, combination and oily skin types in need of detoxification, as well as smaller pore size. Solution: European Clay Powder is 100% Pure and Natural and can be mixed with water and customized to your specific skin type. This mask will help draw out impurities from the pores and remove debris from under the skin, decreasing pore size and improving skin tone. Suggested Use: For oily skin, mix 1 tablespoon of NOW European Clay with one teaspoon of water. For dry skin, add a few drops of NOW Jojoba Oil and/or NOW Lavender Essential Oil to the mix prior to applying. Thoroughly cover the face and neck avoiding sensitive areas and the eyes, allow to set for 15-20 minutes, rinse off and apply moisturizer. Always do a test patch when using essential oils. For external use. Ingredients: NOW European Clay consists of: Montmorillonite (a natural mineral silicate). 100% Pure. This product is guaranteed to be 100% natural. NOW Foods does not test on animals. Please Recycle. see more...

• How exactly do you wash this off? That is, does it block ...5 Answers
  • I have seen this in the store and wondered what it might ...4 Answers
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
I love clay masks, this is an all natural mask. The skin feels so good once use this. It’s my first time using it but I know I love clay masks. I would continue buying this product. I like to mix it with organic oils for my skin type also organic yogurt. You could also mix with rose water. Or other flower waters, apple cider vinegar make sure it’s with mother. Mixing it with honey is another option.
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I love this mask. Makes my skin feel so clean and tight and my pores look smaller with every use. If I have any blemishes at the time it heals them even quicker. Would totally recommend.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
I have extremely oily and acne prone skin. I saw this on iHerb.com and noticed it was less than $5 so I decided to give it a shot. I am in love! You get a ton of product, so this will last forever! The container is full and you use about a tablespoon per mask. I mix it with water and then apply to my face with a foundation brush. It is super gentle and really helps to shrink any active breakouts that I have. If you have acne then definitely give this product a try!
Kim G.
Roselle , IL
This is okay , the powder is grey first of all , if left for too long will turn face red . * i look for a tomato right now *
Have used it for a couple months no longer than 5 -10 .

Only good thing , is it's natural
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma city, OK
Does what it's suppose to, by drawing out the impurities but can irritate if left on too long. You have to pay attention to time with this mask. Not for sensitive skin or a regular basis use
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
Mix this with coconut oil and activated charcoal powder - and you are on your way to an elaborate face detox session! I bought mine from Amazon for less than $10 and looked up directions for proper measurements. If you have oily skin this is great - but don't overdo it, or else you'll get oilier. Yikes! #DIYadvice
Brenda C.
EMPORIA, KS
I love using products that make my skin feel refreshing. I used it for the first time recently and my skin felt so soft. This was one I tried at a friends of mine and I plan on purchasing it or receiving it free! I like the way it feels and now products are great!
Colleen M.
Mixing this with water can be a great mask but really only for oily skin or combo skin. My skin was just a little too sensitive and dry to handle this mask without a heavy moisturizer and some redness afterwards.
Nevada W.
Lead, SD
I have used this clay in various ways and love it every time! It can be used to make a face mask, as an exfoliation or even in handmade soap. It helps draw oil out of pores and helps tone your skin
Aj W.
Great powder clay mix for a face mask. I typically mix with a bit of coconut milk for extra moisture along with some honey. It leaves my skin extremely soft and tightens pores!
diana g.
How exactly do you wash this off? That is, does it block the drain? Should you wash it off with some one-time usage cloth?
Christina P.
I have seen this in the store and wondered what it might be used for? Can I make a homemade scrub with it? or what might I mix with it? I have sensitive skin..is it too harsh?

back