NOW Foods - Solutions Completely Kissable All Natural Lip Balm Peppermint - 0.15 oz. uploaded by Cherry G.

BY NOW FOODS

Peppermint Lip Balm by Now Foods 0.15 oz Balm Peppermint Completely Kissable Lip Balm - .15 oz. All Natural Lip Balm Moisturizes Repairs Dry Lips With Aloe Coconut Oil Vitamin E No Petroleum or Phthalates Ingredients Beeswax Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil Lanolin Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil Symphytum officinale Extract. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jamie Rose S.
Review for: Vanilla Balm
I love this brand of lip balm! It is highly moisturizing to even the driest of lips and the natural vanilla bean scent is so incredibly addicting. While many drugstore balms have to be applied often, this one stays on for hours. I would definitely repurchase, I even got my mom hooked on it!
Sofia F.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Vanilla Balm
This product like heaven on your lips. This will make your lips feel awesome and ready for a liquid Matt lipstick or anything in general because that is really good it's easy to apply and I would recommend this to anyone overall this zip Chapstick is amazing ūüėć
Kerina H.
Review for: Vanilla Balm
I am all about natural products. I love this lip balm and the smell is amazing. I personally prefer vanilla bean over vanilla any day. It's super moisturizing and without all the harsh chemicals and fake stuff!
Jenna K.
Review for: Vanilla Balm
This Chapstick is A amazing!!! This stuff makes your lips feel like their on cloud 9! I bought it at our local CVS and would defiantly recommend this product!!!! It is so effective and gentle to use!!!
Sharon C.
Covina, CA
Review for: Vanilla Balm
I really like this lip balm. My lips definitely feel softer after I use it. It is one of my favorite chapsticks. Very easy to apply even tho the packaging is not the best. But I would buy again.
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Vanilla Balm
First of all, the smell is amaaaaazing. Seriously, I love having this on purely so I can smell it all day lol. It works extremely well and lasts for hours.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Review for: Vanilla Balm
Perfect everyday lip balm, has a vanilla scent and taste! It doesn't last very long, I find myself having to reapply multiple times throughout the day
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Vanilla Balm
These smell so good! And leave your lips so moisturized its so creamy and it really works for chapped lips
Danielle R.
Review for: Vanilla Balm
The lip balm is very moisturizing. It smells good and gets the job done. The price is great too.
Naz H.
Review for: Vanilla Balm
Mmm you can't go wrong with vanilla bean lip balm. Smells so good and moisturizes well.
Nikki K.