BY NOW FOODS

Versatile Skin Care Skin Softener 1 Multi-Purpose 4 Expeller-Pressed 3 Hexane-Free Condition: In need of an all-natural emollient. Solution: 100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communis and is virtually odorless and tasteless. While it s applicable in many other areas of wellness, Castor Oil is considered by many to be one of the finest natural skin emollients available today. Also known as Palma Christi, castor oil celebrates a history of use that dates back to biblical times. Since then, it has been used therapeutically to help support and soften healthy skin and hair, and is commonly used in some of today s most popular cosmetic and beauty formulas. NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution or personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and cond see more...

• Just ordered some to try to grow and thicken my hair. Any suggest...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on their eyelashes and seen an improvement i...1 Answers
  • I use this castor oil regularly just to make my s... Be the first to answer!
Loanne N.
I love this castor oil! My hair is thin and dry so I put it on overnight with a shower cap just for a hair treatment. My hair always feels amazing the day after. I also started using this for my eyelashes a couple months ago. My lashes have grown somewhat longer but I wouldn't say I see a huge difference, but also because I've been skipping some nights. If I were to apply every night, I definitely think it would make a huge difference!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this on my hair for moisturizing purposes. Pretty thick oil and the smell isn’t bad at all. Keeps my hair soft and moisturized. I apply to soaking wet hair and make sure it coats every strand. Keeps my hair from knotting up at the ends. Works great for twists and twist outs and wash and gos.
Christian P.
New Orleans
Love this!!!! I had been looking for castor oil that was just castor oil and not the Jamaican castor oil because i didn't wanna buy it not like and wasted $10. I found this for cheaper and it worked great for my hair and will definitely buy again
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh my gosh! I LOVE castor oil, as long as you buy the correct formula of it like this brand is. This is awesome to apply to dry hair, sleep in it, (wash out in the am, and no it's nowhere near as hard to wash out as coconut oil, washes out very easy) it will make your hair grow, I've tried all these and they all work! Use it on eyelashes or eyebrows to grow them. This is ESPECIALLY helpful to CANCER patients especially women cancer patients who are losing their eyebrows, eyelashes and hair. Do it nightly, it works and works pretty quickly. It will remove age spots or sun spots, if you don't keep treating them eventually they will come back some, but seriously I had many people notice my "tanning evidence" was missing! I very highly recommend not only using castor oil but also YouTube and see all the benefits of castor oil, they are amazing! I very highly recommend Now castor oil!
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
One of my most favorite "beauty products" is Castor Oil 😍 like coconut oil, castor oil holds a ton of healing, growing and nourishing properties for external topical use ( only) . My favorite thing to use this oil for is a hair mask, I rub a moderate amount into my roots and hair line to promote hair growth and softness I let it sit for 1 hour and shampoo it out good. I also love to rub on my eyelids and lash line because it makes those babies GROW!! If you struggle with hair loss I recommend using castor oil weekly .
Devon F.
I bought the NOW castor oil to help combat my thinning hair and dry scalp. I applied a dime sized about to various spots on my scalp and massaged it in. Then I waited two hours before washing it out with gentle shampoo. I found the castor oil really helped with the dry scalp and made my hair and head feel so much healthier. But the process is time consuming and that makes it difficult to keep up with the routine. If I stop using it for even a few days, the dryness comes back. I haven't used it long enough to see if it has an effect on my thinning hair. When I have a more consistent schedule I will try again.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this for multiple purses- mostly as a solution on my eyebrows and eyelashes. As a professional hairstylist, I got curious on natural remedies for hair loss- so I mixed my own potion- this was in it. It's been working. It's actually in a lot of professional pro it's so it will work with continued use.. try it if you want to grow sparse areas on eyebrows! 👍🏼👍🏼
Serena W.
Delaware City, DE
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Now Food products. They are (in my opinion) one of the better brands of health products out there.  Their castor oil is  one of the cosmetics I keep stocked in my bathroom. In the winter it helps keep my skin moisturized as is is pretty thick . My eyelashes have benefited tremendously from dabbing a little on at night. The castor oil  has also helped  reduce swelling and itching with hives I had on my outer thigh.
Amber H.
New Port Richey, FL
I have been using this for years as an eye makeup remover and apply it under my eyes before bed to ward off wrinkles. I am 34 and I believe this has saved my eyes so far. I got my MIL on this. She has an aging saggy neck and uses this daily and it has dramatically firmed her neck. She can tell when she forgets to use this. Also I hold stress in my shoulders and they frequently get tight and sore, I will liberally apply this to my shoulder muscles before bed and when I wake up the pain is gone and they are loose again. Can't live without this!!
Haley R.
Milner, GA
I love using castor oil all the time but it's great for the holidays and colder weather, in my opinion. It always clears my face completely in just 2-3 days of using it overnight. I also suffer from eczema and it helps with that also instead of having to buy prescriptions, castor oil works just as good.
Gina C.
Ive been reading tons of claims that castor oil promotes eyebrow growth! Can anyone vouch for this?
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Where can you buy this?
Karen C.
Will this help my hair and eye lashes grow like everyone says it will?
Just ordered some to try to grow and thicken my hair. Any suggestions on how often to use, and do you rinse it out after so long or keep in??
Jennifer W.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Hi! I ordered some of this on amazon to make for a lash serum. Has anyone tried this and has it worked for you? Thanks!