BY NOW FOODS #18 in Fitness Supplements

Versatile Skin Care Skin Softener 1 Multi-Purpose 4 Expeller-Pressed 3 Hexane-Free Condition: In need of an all-natural emollient. Solution: 100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communis and is virtually odorless and tasteless. While it s applicable in many other areas of wellness, Castor Oil is considered by many to be one of the finest natural skin emollients available today. Also known as Palma Christi, castor oil celebrates a history of use that dates back to biblical times. Since then, it has been used therapeutically to help support and soften healthy skin and hair, and is commonly used in some of today s most popular cosmetic and beauty formulas. NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution or personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and cond see more...

• How does this work to use it for eyelash growth?2 Answers
  • Just ordered some to try to grow and thicken my hair. Any suggest...2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
Wonderful product to use on eyelashes, hair, and lips to keep them from getting dry and flaky. I first purchased a bottle a year ago off Amazon and was using it to grow my eyelashes and also to keep my long hair healthy and full.For my lashes, I'd apply a few swipes with a  Q-tips Cotton Swabs on both my upper and lower lashes at night and wash off in the morning in the shower. For my hair, I'd wash, condition, ring out and while my hair was still damp, I'd use about 1/4 cup and rub in all over. I put a shower cap overtop and let sit for an hour or two before rinsing out. Try it, you'll love it!
Nicolle L.
Rocklin, CA
If you want longer lashes I swear by this! Just get a q-tip dip it in the oil and run it from the bottom to the top of your lashes. Both sides. Then run it along your bottom lashes as well. You will have nice full lashes always just make sure you do it every night. I make sure to have an alarm on my phone to remind me. This was just after one week and I’ve been using it ever since November. It will last a long time as well. I always get compliments on my lashes even without mascara on.
Mary H.
Huntsville
I bought this to use on my eyebrows and lashes.  It helps to make them grow and stronger.  I put it on at night.  I bought it at a Health Store near me.  I will keep this on hand.  It really works and is simple to use.  I recommend it to friends and family members to use.
Tamara E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I use this as an under eye cream. It hydrated my under eye AND it lightens the darkness under my eyes. Yes, it’s true! It makes a noticeable difference in that shadowy look underneath my eyes, and it helps them to be more moisturized.
Loanne N.
I love this castor oil! My hair is thin and dry so I put it on overnight with a shower cap just for a hair treatment. My hair always feels amazing the day after. I also started using this for my eyelashes a couple months ago. My lashes have grown somewhat longer but I wouldn't say I see a huge difference, but also because I've been skipping some nights. If I were to apply every night, I definitely think it would make a huge difference!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this on my hair for moisturizing purposes. Pretty thick oil and the smell isn’t bad at all. Keeps my hair soft and moisturized. I apply to soaking wet hair and make sure it coats every strand. Keeps my hair from knotting up at the ends. Works great for twists and twist outs and wash and gos.
Spade _.
I bought this origanaly for diy bath bombs but when i read the bottle i realised that this is a multi purpose iteam. I now keep it on my vanity so i can use it for acne, lip balm, and lash growth. I love this product.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Oh my gosh! I LOVE castor oil, as long as you buy the correct formula of it like this brand is. This is awesome to apply to dry hair, sleep in it, (wash out in the am, and no it's nowhere near as hard to wash out as coconut oil, washes out very easy) it will make your hair grow, I've tried all these and they all work! Use it on eyelashes or eyebrows to grow them. This is ESPECIALLY helpful to CANCER patients especially women cancer patients who are losing their eyebrows, eyelashes and hair. Do it nightly, it works and works pretty quickly. It will remove age spots or sun spots, if you don't keep treating them eventually they will come back some, but seriously I had many people notice my "tanning evidence" was missing! I very highly recommend not only using castor oil but also YouTube and see all the benefits of castor oil, they are amazing! I very highly recommend Now castor oil!
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
One of my most favorite "beauty products" is Castor Oil 😍 like coconut oil, castor oil holds a ton of healing, growing and nourishing properties for external topical use ( only) . My favorite thing to use this oil for is a hair mask, I rub a moderate amount into my roots and hair line to promote hair growth and softness I let it sit for 1 hour and shampoo it out good. I also love to rub on my eyelids and lash line because it makes those babies GROW!! If you struggle with hair loss I recommend using castor oil weekly .
Devon F.
I bought the NOW castor oil to help combat my thinning hair and dry scalp. I applied a dime sized about to various spots on my scalp and massaged it in. Then I waited two hours before washing it out with gentle shampoo. I found the castor oil really helped with the dry scalp and made my hair and head feel so much healthier. But the process is time consuming and that makes it difficult to keep up with the routine. If I stop using it for even a few days, the dryness comes back. I haven't used it long enough to see if it has an effect on my thinning hair. When I have a more consistent schedule I will try again.
Shelby R.
Raleigh , NC
Where can you buy this?
Gina C.
Ive been reading tons of claims that castor oil promotes eyebrow growth! Can anyone vouch for this?
Just ordered some to try to grow and thicken my hair. Any suggestions on how often to use, and do you rinse it out after so long or keep in??
Sara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this work to use it for eyelash growth?
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this on their eyelashes and seen an improvement in growth?