BY NOW FOODS #17 in Fitness Supplements

Versatile Skin Care Skin Softener 1 Multi-Purpose 4 Expeller-Pressed 3 Hexane-Free Condition: In need of an all-natural emollient. Solution: 100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communis and is virtually odorless and tasteless. While it s applicable in many other areas of wellness, Castor Oil is considered by many to be one of the finest natural skin emollients available today. Also known as Palma Christi, castor oil celebrates a history of use that dates back to biblical times. Since then, it has been used therapeutically to help support and soften healthy skin and hair, and is commonly used in some of today s most popular cosmetic and beauty formulas. NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution or personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and cond see more...

• How does this work to use it for eyelash growth?2 Answers
  • Just ordered some to try to grow and thicken my hair. Any...2 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?3 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful product to use on eyelashes, hair, and lips to keep them from getting dry and flaky. I first purchased a bottle a year ago off Amazon and was using it to grow my eyelashes and also to keep my long hair healthy and full.For my lashes, I'd apply a few swipes with a  Q-tips® Cotton Swabs on both my upper and lower lashes at night and wash off in the morning in the shower. For my hair, I'd wash, condition, ring out and while my hair was still damp, I'd use about 1/4 cup and rub in all over. I put a shower cap overtop and let sit for an hour or two before rinsing out. Try it, you'll love it!
Samantha M.
Highly. Highly recommend! I put this on my eyelashes and eyebrows every night before bed. I use a little spooly to comb it through. I have seen a significant difference in the growth of my eyebrows and my lashes are longer! Others seem to notice as well. Be careful not to glob too much on as it can get into your eyes. It is a thick consistency. I ordered right off of amazon
Nicolle L.
Rocklin, CA
If you want longer lashes I swear by this! Just get a q-tip dip it in the oil and run it from the bottom to the top of your lashes. Both sides. Then run it along your bottom lashes as well. You will have nice full lashes always just make sure you do it every night. I make sure to have an alarm on my phone to remind me. This was just after one week and I’ve been using it ever since November. It will last a long time as well. I always get compliments on my lashes even without mascara on.
Mary H.
Huntsville
I bought this to use on my eyebrows and lashes.  It helps to make them grow and stronger.  I put it on at night.  I bought it at a Health Store near me.  I will keep this on hand.  It really works and is simple to use.  I recommend it to friends and family members to use.
Ashley C.
It’s great for the brows. It’s great for the lashes. It fixes your hair. For all I know this stuff can get rid of cancer and I would totally believe it. It’s great. It’s quit good indeed. Like it’s super thick, but I like that.
Cassia E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The cheap alternative to coconut oil. Rich and soothing. Great on problem scalps. Mixed 2/3 to 1/3 almond oil it's a dupe for Art of Shaving preshave oil. Not an amazing smell but easily scented with essential oil.
Loanne N.
I love this castor oil! My hair is thin and dry so I put it on overnight with a shower cap just for a hair treatment. My hair always feels amazing the day after. I also started using this for my eyelashes a couple months ago. My lashes have grown somewhat longer but I wouldn't say I see a huge difference, but also because I've been skipping some nights. If I were to apply every night, I definitely think it would make a huge difference!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this on my hair for moisturizing purposes. Pretty thick oil and the smell isn’t bad at all. Keeps my hair soft and moisturized. I apply to soaking wet hair and make sure it coats every strand. Keeps my hair from knotting up at the ends. Works great for twists and twist outs and wash and gos.
Malissa K.
Jersey City
I am on my third bottle. For hair especially the edges, eyebrows or eyelashes. I have thinning edges so I just use it with a mixture of essential oils and rub it on my scalp.
Tamara E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I use this as an under eye cream. It hydrated my under eye AND it lightens the darkness under my eyes. Yes, it’s true! It makes a noticeable difference in that shadowy look underneath my eyes, and it helps them to be more moisturized.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Where can you buy this?
Gina C.
Ive been reading tons of claims that castor oil promotes eyebrow growth! Can anyone vouch for this?
Just ordered some to try to grow and thicken my hair. Any suggestions on how often to use, and do you rinse it out after so long or keep in??
Sara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this work to use it for eyelash growth?
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this on their eyelashes and seen an improvement in growth?