BY NOW FOODS #69 in Fitness Supplements

Versatile Skin Care Skin Softener 1 Multi-Purpose 4 Expeller-Pressed 3 Hexane-Free Condition: In need of an all-natural emollient. Solution: 100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communis and is virtually odorless and tasteless. While it s applicable in many other areas of wellness, Castor Oil is considered by many to be one of the finest natural skin emollients available today. Also known as Palma Christi, castor oil celebrates a history of use that dates back to biblical times. Since then, it has been used therapeutically to help support and soften healthy skin and hair, and is commonly used in some of today s most popular cosmetic and beauty formulas. NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution or personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and cond see more...

• Just ordered some to try to grow and thicken my hair. Any suggestio...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this on their eyelashes and seen an improvement in ...1 Answers
  • I use this castor oil regularly just to make my s...Be the first to answer!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
When I was searching for castor oil, it was extremely difficult to find 100% castor oil. Everything else was diluted and expensive. Then I found this, and was extremely happy. It's not cold-pressed or the Jamaican black variety, but I've found that it does the trick. The oil is very thick, so I dilute it with olive or coconut oil and leave it in my damp hair overnight and wash my hair in the morning. I cannot tell if it makes my hair grow faster, but it definitely adds moisture and keeps it healthy when using it regularly.
Kat D.
Kat D.
I just started using this on my eyelashes a couple nights ago. It hasn't been long enough to determine if this is benefitting my eyelashes but that's another study. As far as price this goes, the oil isnt overly expensive. The smell isn't horrendous either and its fairly heavy. When putting on my eyelashes I can definitely tell it's there which is my one negative about this. Otherwise it's been nice using it and hasn't irritated my eyes or contacts.
mo f.
mo f.
LAUDERHILL, FL
I find that its not as strong as the black castor oil but i use this on my toddlers hair so it will do. It doesn't have a smell like the black castor oil so I assume it's a bit processed but I don't mind because I prefer that for my baby's hair. It's not as thick as the raw castor oil but like I stated I do use it in my toddlers hair so that's a plus.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this 16 oz bottle off amazon for only $9 and it's the best thing I ever did! The bottle will last forever because it's so big. I put this oil mixed with coconut oil in a tube with a spooly, and brush it through my brows every night. I have noticed thicker hair and faster growth within a week of using it.
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Jamaica, NY
This is very affordable, I bought it at my local Beaty supply store. I use this product for my natural hair journey. The only con of this product is that the oil is very heavy. I am genuinely satisfied with this product overall.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Russell, ON
I love this stuff. It's so thick so I put a squeeze into my shampoos and conditioners to aid in hair growth and it has definitely worked my hair is growing more than ever! I bought it off Amazon for $5 and I'm so happy I did!
Minerva R.
Minerva R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use Now castor oil on my hair, brows and lashes to make them grow. It has a heavyweight consistency. This bottle of 16oz it's gonna last you for a long time so I consider that the price is fare and good.
Phouvanh L.
Phouvanh L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product!!! Use it on my lashes and my brows. Amazing results! My brows has grown in so much and my lashes are starting to look longer! Everyone should try this!!
MarLa O.
MarLa O.
I use this in my hair once a week for growth and my boyfriend wants his beard to get thicker so he's been using it too and I see results in his beard after only a week!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh my gosh! I LOVE castor oil, as long as you buy the correct formula of it like this brand is. This is awesome to apply to dry hair, sleep in it, (wash out in the am, and no it's nowhere near as hard to wash out as coconut oil, washes out very easy) it will make your hair grow, I've tried all these and they all work! Use it on eyelashes or eyebrows to grow them. This is ESPECIALLY helpful to CANCER patients especially women cancer patients who are losing their eyebrows, eyelashes and hair. Do it nightly, it works and works pretty quickly. It will remove age spots or sun spots, if you don't keep treating them eventually they will come back some, but seriously I had many people notice my "tanning evidence" was missing! I very highly recommend not only using castor oil but also YouTube and see all the benefits of castor oil, they are amazing! I very highly recommend Now castor oil!
Gina C.
Gina C.
Ive been reading tons of claims that castor oil promotes eyebrow growth! Can anyone vouch for this?
Karen C.
Karen C.
Will this help my hair and eye lashes grow like everyone says it will?
Just ordered some to try to grow and thicken my hair. Any suggestions on how often to use, and do you rinse it out after so long or keep in??
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Where can you buy this?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Hi! I ordered some of this on amazon to make for a lash serum. Has anyone tried this and has it worked for you? Thanks!