BY NOW FOODS

100% Pure Moisturizing Oil Softens fine lines 2 Treats dry hair 3 Expeller-pressed and hexane-free 100% Pure Apricot Oil is a rejuvenating natural oil that s ideal for softening fine lines and restoring a healthy glow to skin. Rich in essential fatty acids, this gentle oil has excellent restorative properties that promote soft, radiant hair and help to soothe irritated skin. Similar in structure and function to almond extracts, oils derived from apricot kernels will naturally nourish and moisturize your skin. NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care, and essential oils, all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW Solutions products avoid harsh chemi see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "As a natural, during our hair care routines, it's important to seal in the moisture layer and styler layer to the hair cuticle to nourish strands and retain length. Now Solutions' Apricot Oil makes skin petal soft and even the driest ends of the hair supple. I have noticed less breakage and easier detangling when prepooing my medium length hair which I attribute to the pleasantly moisturizing Apricot Oil." in 4 reviews
  • "Love this oil. Apricot kernel oil is great for skin and hair. It has a light slightly nutty aroma. Perfect to use as a carrier oil for adding essential oils, making face serems, body scrubs, body butters etc. It's a medium weight oil and absorbs nicely into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling. Great for dry, itchy skin and things such as eczema, dermatatis, psoriasis, acne prone skin, aging skin, sensitive skin it also works great for the oil cleansing method." in 3 reviews
Gretchen J.
Bellville, OH
This is a great oil to use as a carrier oil for all of your favorite NOW essential oils. Putting a few drops of your favorite essential oil into a dime sized amount of the apricot oil, will allow you to rub it into your skin or on your kids helping to not directly rub essential oils on your skin, which is not recommended for many essential oils. I also love Apricot Oil for the winter months I rub it into my skin at night to remove make-up followed by a warm wet wash cloth. Less drying then soap and keeps my skin healthy.
Michelle L.
Review for: Black more...
I use this oil for my dry hair during the winter months. It helps keep my hair soft. It also promotes new hair growth. I am on my second bottle. I like the fact that it does not have a strong smell. A little goes a long way.  You do have to be careful because it can stain your clothes and it's hard to get out. It's a good price. I got this at my local health food store.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Black more...
I buy the 16 oz size from Amazon. This is good as a hair, face, and body moisturizer. It is more moisturizing than olive oil but not not as thick as castor oil. I also use it to remove makeup and it leaves my face feeling soft.
Ahniyah C.
Review for: Black more...
I have used this product since I was a baby. I use it in my hair and on my face and its wonderful. Its light but still very moisturizing and its not pricey at all. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts. This is a staple product in my beauty routines.
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
This oil seems to light for my real dry skin . I have used apricot oil before and it seemed to moisturize my dry skin well . This oil however did not even right our the shower.
V L.
Forget about coconut oil for skin, it's to light, doesn't absorb well and clogs my pores. But apricot oil is FABULOUS. Its light enough for acne prone skin, without clogging pores. I especially like use it on my face. It makes a great eye makeup remover. And, it has no noticeable smell, so if you you like to add your own essential oils, this is perfect.

Reduce unclog pores (and reduce wrinkles that harbor clogged pores) : Put a few drops of oil on a cotton ball and gently "scrub" in a circular motion (carefully - you don't want to cause irritation).. really focus on forehead lines, nose creases, etc
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Good for so many uses. As a body moisturizer after a shower, or mixed in with a moisturizer or put on as in for your face. I have really oily skin and this actually helps keep the oil at bay if I put it on before bed. I don't think it's as light as people have posted but it does soak into the skin nicely and doesn't leave you looking greasy. Also good as a makeup remover. Smell is wonderful and a little goes a long way. I definitely want to try this out as a massage oil.
Alysha R.
Ashleigh I.
Erika H.
Baltimore , MD
I like this oil. I put this in my hair to moisturize it. It is a good moisturizer. I also apply this on my body after I finish shaving. You don't have to apply a lot. A little comes a long way. It's also natural and organic, but it can be a little greasy. I would buy it again though.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What do you use this for?