BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement. Appetite Control with Green Tea & Yerba Mate. Clinically Tested Caralluma Extract. Herbal Energy*. Vegetarian/Vegan NOW® Slimaluma® Plus has a patented extract of Caralluma fimbriata, an edible succulent native to India.  Slimaluma® has been clinically tested for use in appetite control and weight management.  NOW® Slimaluma® Plus also features the ingredients Green Tea Extract and Yerba Mate for their energizing effects.*. see more...

Solanyes F.
Control appetite loss increases metabolism / weight more energy. Thinning, I like it because my metabolism is much haywire, my mother also take it. q so really is a good product.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
This was gifted to me and I used it for one month. From day one I noticed my appetite was suppressed and I didn't have any jitters like most appetite suppressants. Still doing some research on any long term effects. But so far, so good.
jeanine m.
Wt3yj3kumyyeeymykuekekyeyke6kyjwjwjekykykskyskysksykeykeykeykeknsjyneykeetnsy
Teresa S.
Ravenna, OH
The company I work for sells this line of product. I've felt 100 percent better since I've been taking this. Would recommend to anyone.
Lyndel J.
Hyattsville, MD
I've been purchasing this brand for years now, and these.specific vitamins help boost energy.. I even got my boyfriend to start using these and he loves it
Ron R.
Mcallen, TX
This is a very good product I love the brand it has really helped me out ever since I've started to take this product my energy and stamina have been up
Brittany C.
Didn't really work for me but I wasn't exercising at the time. It has teas and herbs known for boosting metabolism
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Any side effects ?
Jen N.
What does this do?
Shelly V.
Janesville, WI
Has anyone lost any weight using this product?