3 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Silymarin/Milk Thistle Extract has been extensively researched in Europe for over 30 years. Silymarin nutritionally supports healthy liver function. Turmeric has been added to complement the effects of Milk Thistle Extract. Free of: starch, yeast, wheat, corn, egg, milk, soy. see more...

• Did anyone break out from taking this?1 Answers
  • What is this product used for?6 Answers
  • How much I should take? And when? Day or night? Estoy un poco confu...1 Answers
Buy on Puritan...*
Alanna D.
Alanna D.
Piedmont , SC
I use this in my diet to help with my gallbladder! Great natural way to prevent attacks from happening so often.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I started taking these supplements because it has Milk Thistle. Milk Thistle is suppose to help with liver. I've been taking this for about 2 months now. An unexpected benefit from this has been that I haven't gotten a hangover since I started taking it. I used to get a hangover if I just had one drink, so this is really great. I've told some of my friends about the lack of hangovers and they've started taking it and have reported the same thing. I'm not going to guarantee that will work for you, but I'll take it! Price is reasonable too.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
I have heard of many woman taking this for increased milk production & seeing results. This brand produces relatively good priced products. I would recommend.
Kim B.
Kim B.
I have been taking these as well for my liver, it t99k a few months to notice any didifference
Puerto la cruz
Wellness Guru Expert
Now siempre ha sido una excelente marca , no es tan costóso, se puede conseguir fácilmente
Molly C.
Molly C.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this product used for?
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
What is this? I am. It familiar with this at all?
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
What is milk whistle?
Alicja C.
Alicja C.
Did anyone break out from taking this?
Puerto la cruz
Wellness Guru Expert
How much I should take? And when? Day or night? Estoy un poco confundida.