BY NOW FOODS #22 in Spa Accessories

100% Pure Rosemary, Rosmarinus Officinalis. Aroma:  Warm, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Purifying Uplifting. Mixes Well with: Bergamot oil, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil, and/or thyme oil. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Tops of Plant Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Will rosemary oil help me grow back my edges?2 Answers
  • What smells mix well with this?2 Answers
  • I'm wanting to start using oils. What are the best ones f...1 Answers
  • "I looooove now essential oil i have like 30 of them." in 1 review
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I use a lot of essential oils in my home and at work and this brand has always been great. They are just as good as other brands that you would spend three times as much on. I have never been disappointed by any of the oils. Rosemary is one of my favorite oils. I use it in my laundry powder blend and around my home when I am stressed. I tell everyone to ditch the overhyped brands and use this one.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such a clean and refreshing smell. I love to layer this oil with citrus oils. Last throughout the day if applied to skin. I purchased this at Natural Grocers and would recommend to others looking for a great scent.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
I got this just to try and feel how oil works on my face. This product is awesome and the smell of it is really good. It just soothes and calms me as soon as I apply this. I use this almost everyday. Got it from Amazon. I definitely recommend this product. Well worth it!!!
Astrid C.
Los Angeles, CA
This Rosemary Essential oil is a game changer. Drizzle a few before jumping in the shower for a spa-like experience. The smell is soothing and also awakens your senses. I also massage into my scalp to help with dry skin/irritation.
Jess N.
Raymore, MO
I like using essential oils in my Beauty routine and diffusing them in the house. I ordered this rosemary oil on amazon as it's not common in stores. Lately I diffused it when my husband got a cold to help his respiratory system. I also read recently it's beneficial to use diluted with water to promote hair growth. I'm interested to try that.
Ashleigh I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use Rosemary oil to help with hair loss/thinning hair. I add it to Jamaican black castor oil and apply it to my scalp a couple nights a week, it works great! I also cleaned out an old eyebrow gel container and put the same mixture I use for my hair in it and put it on my eyebrows every night before bed, not only did it thicken them but also when I decided to grow out my eyebrows so I can reshape them it helped them grow in much quicker.
It's also a great oil for concentration, stress and mental fatigue.
Katherine K.
I've been on the hunt for remedies for a tender scalp and I discovered that lavender oil and rosemary oil can help treat my problem. Well, I'm not a fan of lavender oil so I picked this up and I've been it mixing it with warm water and spraying in on my scalp. So far my it's definitely helping sooth the soreness left from my winter induced eczema and it's even helping with dandruff. It also helps that it smells sooo good.
Shawna B.
Los Angeles, CA
Rosemary is great mixed into your shampoo (I add tea tree as well) for a refreshed and healthy shine to your hair. I find this brand on Amazon has a much better value than the oils you get at Whole Foods for an obscene amount of money for such a small amount. Try it out! You won't regret it.
Bunnie C.
I put a 5 drops in my bath water and and soak in it. I can feel all the stress leave my body. I keep some with me when i on the go so i can inhale a little bit of it if i begin to get too stressed out. great price for the size
Candace L.
I love this oil! I break our severely when bitten by mosquitoes, but I don't like the idea of using toxic bug sprays. I started mixing this brand with plain body oil and rubbing it on my arms, legs and neck, and I haven't been bitten since! I use it in a diffuser, to make my own soap, and it also has so many other therapeutic uses and it's affordable. A few drops is all you need.
Bunnie C.
What smells mix well with this?
Shantel H.
Dunbar, WV
Will rosemary oil help me grow back my edges?
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
What is this?
Delia R.
Can you use is for DIY hair treatments?
Alex O.
West Salem, IL
I'm wanting to start using oils. What are the best ones for joint pain and dry skin?