BY NOW FOODS #46 in Spa Accessories

100% Pure Rosemary, Rosmarinus Officinalis. Aroma:  Warm, Camphoraceous. Benefits:  Purifying Uplifting. Mixes Well with: Bergamot oil, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil, and/or thyme oil. Extraction Method:  Steam Distilled from Tops of Plant Purity Tested / Quality Assured. see more...

• Will rosemary oil help me grow back my edges?1 Answers
  • What smells mix well with this?1 Answers
  • I'm wanting to start using oils. What are the best ones for joint...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I looooove now essential oil i have like 30 of them." in 1 review
Jess N.
Raymore, MO
I like using essential oils in my Beauty routine and diffusing them in the house. I ordered this rosemary oil on amazon as it's not common in stores. Lately I diffused it when my husband got a cold to help his respiratory system. I also read recently it's beneficial to use diluted with water to promote hair growth. I'm interested to try that.
Shawna B.
Los Angeles, CA
Rosemary is great mixed into your shampoo (I add tea tree as well) for a refreshed and healthy shine to your hair. I find this brand on Amazon has a much better value than the oils you get at Whole Foods for an obscene amount of money for such a small amount. Try it out! You won't regret it.
Shanna C.
Hutchinson, KS
Honestly- this does not smell like the rosemary you cook with. It smells more like eucalyptus or menthol. I still like it- it's nice for a refreshing and energizing scent in the diffuser. Like other NOW oils- it's a good value- much better than the more expensive options!
Katherine K.
I've been on the hunt for remedies for a tender scalp and I discovered that lavender oil and rosemary oil can help treat my problem. Well, I'm not a fan of lavender oil so I picked this up and I've been it mixing it with warm water and spraying in on my scalp. So far my it's definitely helping sooth the soreness left from my winter induced eczema and it's even helping with dandruff. It also helps that it smells sooo good.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Such a clean and refreshing smell. I love to layer this oil with citrus oils. Last throughout the day if applied to skin. I purchased this at Natural Grocers and would recommend to others looking for a great scent.
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I use a lot of essential oils in my home and at work and this brand has always been great. They are just as good as other brands that you would spend three times as much on. I have never been disappointed by any of the oils. Rosemary is one of my favorite oils. I use it in my laundry powder blend and around my home when I am stressed. I tell everyone to ditch the overhyped brands and use this one.
sowjanya t.
Hicksville, NY
I got this just to try and feel how oil works on my face. This product is awesome and the smell of it is really good. It just soothes and calms me as soon as I apply this. I use this almost everyday. Got it from Amazon. I definitely recommend this product. Well worth it!!!
Astrid C.
Los Angeles, CA
This Rosemary Essential oil is a game changer. Drizzle a few before jumping in the shower for a spa-like experience. The smell is soothing and also awakens your senses. I also massage into my scalp to help with dry skin/irritation.
Veronica
NC
I mix this oil with other oils to help relieve my itchy/dry scalp. I gave it 3 stars because the smell of this stuff is AWFUL, It's really strong. I prefer my tea tree oil.
Ashleigh I.
I use Rosemary oil to help with hair loss/thinning hair. I add it to Jamaican black castor oil and apply it to my scalp a couple nights a week, it works great! I also cleaned out an old eyebrow gel container and put the same mixture I use for my hair in it and put it on my eyebrows every night before bed, not only did it thicken them but also when I decided to grow out my eyebrows so I can reshape them it helped them grow in much quicker.
It's also a great oil for concentration, stress and mental fatigue.
Delia R.
Can you use is for DIY hair treatments?
Bunnie C.
What smells mix well with this?
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
What is this?
Alex O.
West Salem, IL
I'm wanting to start using oils. What are the best ones for joint pain and dry skin?
Shantel H.
Dunbar , WV
Will rosemary oil help me grow back my edges?