NOW Foods - Rose Hip Seed Oil - 1 oz.

by Now Foods

100% Pure Natural Rose Hip Seed Oil, Rosa Mosqueta Condition: Skin in need of an all natural moisturizing oil for damage and cell renewal. Solution: Extracted from the seeds of Rosa mosqueta, 100% pure rose hip seed oil is rich in omega-6 essential fatty acids. This oil can be used to aid in skin cell renewal to replenish a healthy glow and helps damaged skin.

How do you use this for what causes? I've heard it does wonders for acne prone skin, but I'm curious if it's worth the hype. I want the real pros and cons.
Start your review of NOW Foods - Rose Hip Seed Oil - 1 oz.!
dubai
I use this mainly in the summer time, more so at nighttime to replace a moisturizer. My skin looks brighter and plump after using. Can’t tell if it does anything for my fine lines and wrinkles, but will continue to use it and find out.
Huntington, WV
NOW Foods - Rose Hip Seed Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Jill W.
NOW Foods - Rose Hip Seed Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Jill W.
I purchased this product at my local drugstore for only $5.99 to add to my homemade wrinkle cream and to improve the overall appearance of my skin. So far I love it!! You can't go wrong with that price! The smell isn't the best thing, for sure doesn't smell like "roses" that come to mind but it's not overwhelming. I mixed it with several different oils and the smell was easily masked! I will for sure be purchasing again!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Got this from my local health food store pretty affordably but it may be available at Earth Fare or Whole Foods. I add a few drops to my DIY nighttime "serum" as it's supposed to help even out skin tone. So far no crazy freak out modes from my skin. I'm not sure if it's really helping even out my skin tone as my few hyper pigmented spots had started fading before I found this so it may be helping speed the process along but I didn't think to take pictures to help document. It does say you should speak with your health care provider before using if pregnant or lactating which was a bummer because I was hoping to add some to my sis-in-law's "belly balm rub" I mixed up for Christmas so I had to figure something else out.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this from fitshop.ca and it's just plain wonderful. It has a delicate rose scent, not over powering. It does wonders for dry skin! I bought this oil specifically to refill my little bottle that has a nail brush, for my nail cuticles. My morning habit when I get to work is to take my rings off, use this oil, let it sit then rub it in and finish off with lotion.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this mainly because of the Influenster's reviews. I have mature and aging skin and i am hoping it helps to slow some of the process down and hellos to restore some youthfulness to my skin. I haven't had it very long so i will have to update this review in a couple weeks, but i will say that So far I'm liking it.
This is a good rosehip oil to use if you're not looking to spend a ton of money. It is priced at about $13 at the Vitamin Store, and lasts a long time (I have had my bottle for almost 2 years). This oil does NOT need to be refrigerated which is nice. I apply it under my eyes before bed and find that it helps to reduce puffiness in the morning (I have very puffy and dark circles). I would recommend.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this oil. I have purchased more than one. The first one had a light rose scent. The second one did not, and that was disappointing. Although it did not have the rose smell I really liked, it did not have a bad smell. The lack of smell did not affect the performance of the product. Although it is an oil, I found that this absorbed into my skin. It did not leave me with an oily face all night. I use this product most nights instead of a night cream. It does not leave an oil film on my face and I really like that. Other rosehip oils I have used leave more of an oily film on my face. This provides the benefits of rose hip oil with leaving your face with an oily coating. This was purchased on Amazon and they offer subscribe and save on this item.
Toronto, ON
I bought rose hip oil a while ago and fell in love. When I finished the bottle I bought this thinking it was the same, but apparently the SEED oil is very different. It's much more oily - Rose hip oil feels like silk and absorbs into your skin very quickly, whereas this is more like olive oil. It's also VERY orange and stains my skin, and has a strange scent/smell. I will try to get the same formula I used before, though they were both this same brand.
Surrey, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
NOW Foods - Rose Hip Seed Oil - 1 oz. uploaded by Alicia B.
I’m clicking this one but my review is for now solutions essential oils in general! This is one of my go to oils and brands, I find it pretty well pure: I can find it for an okay price although some can be very expensive. The quality is excellent. They last a long time and the bottle and name you can tell is now solutions when you look at it. Love them! Thank you n
I use for my acne prone, combination skin. Light weight. Keeps my skin moisturized. I have read it can help fade acne scars, I am not sure if this has contributed to the fading of my scars but I will still continue to use.