2 colors available

BY NOW FOODS

Dietary Supplement Stress & Appetite Control Relaxing, but Non-Sedating Supports Healthy Cortisol Levels* Vegetarian Formula Chronic stress has been found to be a major contributing factor in overeating. NOW® Relora® is a safe, non-sedating formula that can help to alleviate symptoms associated with stress such as nervous tension, irritability, concentration difficulties and occasional sleeplessness. The relaxing effect of Relora® can thereby help to control appetite and prevent stress-related eating, aiding in weight control. NOW® Relora® is an all-natural proprietary blend of plant extracts from Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense that is not habit-forming.* Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk , egg, shellfish or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan Product. Relora: A proprietary blend of a patented extract from Magno see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Megan M.
Megan M.
Relora is amazing! I stumbled upon it while trying to find a more natural way of handling my anxiety and extreme stress and low and behold, I found my holy grail! Relora is absolutely amazing, I've not needed any of my prescription meds and it's been more effective then anything else I've ever tried. The appetite surpressant is a added bonus for me and it really does make me not feel hungry as often or eat as much at meal time. I don't go back for seconds and I no longer snack during the day. I highly recommend Relora, it's been my saviour!
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Fitspiration Expert
I bought this relora because I saw an episode of Doctor oz that says it relieves stress thus lowering cortisol and helps to calm a person down which I thought I would help with my blood pressure but I didn't see it helping with anything. It didn't calm me down or help lower my stress and I used it for sometime.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
I have tried many products from NOW foods. They do not work for me. I would not waste my money.
Abby Y.
Abby Y.
Milwaukee, WI
Relora has come in handy for me again and again. Take it at your own risk, as supplements and vitamins aren't regulated like foods and medications are, but every time I feel anxiety come, I take Relora and can feel the pressure release after a few minutes. It also has the added benefit of being an "appetite suppressant", however, I find that it doesn't actually suppress any hunger I have, it takes my mind away from food during stressful times when I would turn to eating as an alternative. A great product I'll always keep in hand
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
NOW this product is excellent I loved that have proven eager to purchase again, really good. I recommend it
Camdenton, MO
Love this product it works pretty good you need to get this and try it!!!! Its just really good
danaevia j.
danaevia j.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
It was stated that this product was to relax you, I don't know if I was relax because that's hat the product promise or if it was my mind great product.
Amelie L.
Amelie L.
Montreal
I have been struggling with anxiety lately and looked everywhere online for supplements to help me. It was recommended everywhere so I bought it. I started taking it every night about 30 mind before bed. I noticed a big difference right away. I would go to bed without having random anxiety attacks. It would also help me fall asleep much faster. I also take relora when I know I will be under stress( for exemple at work ). It works every time.
Consuelo E.
Consuelo E.
Cedar Springs, Michigan
I really like this product, great size for the price. and it actually work, will be buying more.
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
How many people like this product?
Camdenton, MO
Has any one else tried this b4??